UFC 219 PBP/discussion

Down 11u. Winning 16u on cyborg ml and another 14u on cyborg submission or 4.5u on cyborg decision

how do you counter kebab? he just ragdolled one of the best strikers!!

Welp. Not much I can say on that one. I just assumed that Khabib would be atleast stalled by the legkicks and distance-management.

took Cyborg DEC +500 "hedged" with Cyborg SUB +900

how do you counter kebab? he just ragdolled one of the best strikers!!

i still favor Ferg becourse i think he is the only one that can match the pace and he is super deadly with his subs even if does get taken down

i still favor Ferg becourse i think he is the only one that can match the pace and he is super deadly with his subs even if does get taken down
agree, ferguson is gonna show something new for khabib on the ground, unique bottomgame. still favor khabib slightly

I disagree on Ferg's possible route to victory, nobody is subbing Khabib. The round is over if he takes anybody down. Ferg's chance begins and ends with Khabib flying forward with his chin up.

I disagree on Ferg's possible route to victory, nobody is subbing Khabib. The round is over if he takes anybody down. Ferg's chance begins and ends with Khabib flying forward with his chin up.
Ferg doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Barboza. Dude's fucked. I'm a convert to Khabib so long as his child holds up like that.

0.5u cyborg dec +404, that's it for me. just not gonna force anything

Is anyone gonna be up fading Khabib if he loses?

Damn, though Khabib was gonna get that finish.. Beast nevertheless. Took a 1u stab on Cyborg R1 @ +350. Looks like it's gonna be break even or slightly losing night.

Would be down 31u with a Holm decision win, but that's not gonna happen so all good thou

9 fights in, 0 ko's

wish i did 0 ko's, it was like +5800

Cyborg sub would still put me way up even after a shitty night

Back