UFC 219 PBP/discussion

akhmedov +185, o2.5 -125, akhmedov dec +360, and a lil stab on vettori rd 3 +1000ish.

akhmedov dec plz!

In this next fight don't be surprised to see Omari flat line Martin. KO +848

akhmedov +185, o2.5 -125, akhmedov dec +360, and a lil stab on vettori rd 3 +1000ish.

akhmedov dec plz!

Akhmedov has a very good chance to wrestle and lay on him the whole fight...been surprised at these odds the whole week. Vetoris grappling is not great and he tends to gas pretty hard late in fights

I don't feel good when I'm agaisnt EZ.

Vettori ML here.

if you're on the favorite you're probably against me!! haha jk.

i think it could go either way. won't be surprised if vettori hurts him with something, won't be shocked if he gets a guillotine (tho i hope he tries for akhmedov to get top position as a result) -- and obviously won't be surprised if akhmedov gasses the F out yet again

i see all the angles, so i go w/the dog! i do like the o2.5, tho, too.

if you're on the favorite you're probably against me!! haha jk.

i think it could go either way. won't be surprised if vettori hurts him with something, won't be shocked if he gets a guillotine (tho i hope he tries for akhmedov to get top position as a result) -- and obviously won't be surprised if akhmedov gasses the F out yet again

i see all the angles, so i go w/the dog! i do like the o2.5, tho, too.

I like props, but I didn't bet on it because I feel like Vettori's guillotine is one of the best in the game. VERY tight.

1U Vettori sub @ 8.00
0.2U Vettori sub r1 @ 15.00
0.2U Vettori sub r2 @ 21.00
0.2U Vettori sub r3 @ 34.00

small stab on fight dont go the distance

Akhmedov has a brick head...don't think I've ever seen him get hurt

Vettori about to be knocked out... zero defence

What is vettori doing with his hands? Does he know how to protect his face?

fuck both are going to be zombies by round 2... need a finish fast here =/

Back