UFC 221 PBP/Discussion

Dat Rockhold boxing. Can’t throw those loopy right hooks all the time.

Killer straight left from Romero. Probably the only committed 1-2 he threw all night.

Romero is truly once in a lifetime phenomen... 40 years old knocking elite fighters out left and right, weidman, Luke, etc etc

Shame on all of you for doubting the soldier of god!

Romero makes me that dog money once again!

Its ridiculous how many 3rd round finishes Romero has, I always throw something on him to win in the third, love that guy. Was waiting til after the third to go heavy on Rockhold in livebetting then boom. Tripled the bank roll tonight, hope everyone did well.

+20.6u overall, massive wins on some freerolls and on Romero, Romero r3...
If Volkanovski would've went to decision, I would have had about +85u profit, lol.

I'll take it.
8U on a live prop bet, you maniac LOL. Grats tho man, good read on that hit, plus the Volk bet that barely missed.

+4.4u, feel pretty good about that after losing 15u on the leech lol, going big on yancy next weekend

up 49.3u this year, going to visit the moon if I can keep this up

Its ridiculous how many 3rd round finishes Romero has, I always throw something on him to win in the third, love that guy. Was waiting til after the third to go heavy on Rockhold in livebetting then boom. Tripled the bank roll tonight, hope everyone did well.
how did you manage to have 5.3k posts and 1 like prior to this :eek:

Rockhold has these moments where he backs straight up, goes into full sheep mode, and gets clocked with shots that should be missing him by a mile....its actually makes no sense. His defensive boxing is non existent. His bread and butter is ground control but when facing top competition that doesn't come into play because he has no offensive wrestling

He needs to run to 205 because that division is straight ass without DC. He has no chance against Gustafson but can still compete in the top 5

Rockhold has these moments where he backs straight up, goes into full sheep mode, and gets clocked with shots that should be missing him by a mile....its actually makes no sense. His defensive boxing is non existent. His bread and butter is ground control but when facing top competition that doesn't come into play because he has no offensive wrestling

He needs to run to 205 because that division is straight ass without DC. He has no chance against Gustafson but can still compete in the top 5
I was on Romero mainly because Rockhold left AKA and working with Hooft, probably focusing a lot on his boxing which he don't got any natural feel for. Barely used his kicks in the second round, and did not go for any takedowns either

likes must be a new thing, I havent posted here in years really.

How did you triple your bankroll on one card? I think the best night I've ever had was a little less than double.

How did you triple your bankroll on one card? I think the best night I've ever had was a little less than double.

I always throw on some big parlays and they all hit tonight plus I went hard on livebetting plus had Romero KO and Romero in the 2nd and 3rd, was planning to wait til after the third then go big on Luke, so it worked out perfect.

upload_2018-2-11_6-53-11.png
would cashed some great fuckin parlays if Li would've ko'd Matthews, got every other leg right... +4.4u instead of 46.7u :(

its called fighting when you know that youre packing glass. luke is so stressed out about his glass shattering all his fight knowledge goes out the window. if youre packing glass you better have ko power like james kirkland or incredible speed and the skillset of amir khan

luke rockhold possesses neither...hes a ko waiting to happen

its called fighting when you know that youre packing glass. luke is so stressed out about his glass shattering all his fight knowledge goes out the window. if youre packing glass you better have ko power like james kirkland or incredible speed and the skillset of amir khan

luke rockhold possesses neither...hes a ko waiting to happen
Luke ate a lot of heavy shots in this fight before getting ko'd though, Yoel is a straight savage. Lukes "glass chin" is a bit overblown, the problem is that he keeps his head so fucking high and always backs up in a straight line

Was sneaking looks at updates throughout, but couldn't live bet anything with in laws over. After the Li fight I thought tonight was gonna be a trainwreck. He was my biggest play. But I snuck in extra on Yoel, Yoel itd. And cashed a few nice parlays with Blades/Hunt over 1.5, Tuivasa itd, Romero itd. And my Romero rd 3 at +1150 cashed to top it off. Went from disaster to decent profit, +7.1u overall. Was down over 9u after Li shit the bed, so I am happy as hell. Li would have made tonight an epic one, but whatever. Sometimes you are just on the complete wrong side of a fight.

Hope everyone did well.

Back