UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Li more likely to go for the finish in Australia?
Go watch Matthew last fight again.

Anyone taking that fight needs to finish him in Australia.

my God that was the worst decision last year IMO

Go watch Matthew last fight again.

Anyone taking that fight needs to finish him in Australia.

my God that was the worst decision last year IMO
Guess no one told Andrew Holbrook that. He won a razor-close split decision against Matthews on the Whittaker/Brunson card in Melbourne couple of years ago. Most people on here thought he lost iirc.

Not saying home cooking isn't going to happen, but the judging on these fights is so random sometimes.

Guess no one told Andrew Holbrook that. He won a razor-close split decision against Matthews on the Whittaker/Brunson card in Melbourne couple of years ago. Most people on here thought he lost iirc.

Not saying home cooking isn't going to happen, but the judging on these fights is so random sometimes.
Agree

But Asian brothers usually get screwed so isn't this a double whammy?

Trying to get Matthews Li tape done asap as Li is -160 here and im not sure if that inflates once American books release lines. Finished with Matthews. He's basically turned into a full on wrestler his last two fights. He gassed in both fights and he does not like pressure. He backs up in straight lines, hits the fence and squares up. He is a strong boy tho even at WW but he just doesn't have the cardio to work a Colby type game. His top control is not good either. He doesn't do anything and the longest he has held someone in top position outside the Arreola fight (I didn't go back as far as Johnson fight) is around one minute. He definitely looks kinda flat to me the year layoff didn't seem to help at all. His last three fights have all been pretty bad.

On to Li next. Hopefully he shows a solid get up game as I know his tdd isn't the greatest. If Li can keep this standing Matthews is going to fold under Li's pressure.

Odds going up
  • Mark Hunt
    +125
  • Curtis Blaydes

• Cyril Asker
    +230
  • Tai Tuivasa

• Li Jingliang
  • Jake Matthews
    +205

• Saparbek Safarov
    +165
  • Tyson Pedro

Odds going up
  • Mark Hunt
    +125
  • Curtis Blaydes

• Cyril Asker
    +230
  • Tai Tuivasa

• Li Jingliang
  • Jake Matthews
    +205

• Saparbek Safarov
    +165
  • Tyson Pedro

where are you seeing that?

i got li and tuivasa for combined +176 lol.

Glad i just hit li on way home @ -150 and -160. Thanks paddy power

Glad i just hit li on way home @ -150 and -160. Thanks paddy power
Yeah. Li @ 1.65 on Australian books was such crazy free money. I consider Li playable down to like -350.

My picks for the main card align with the favorites, toughest one to call is Hunt/Blaydes, Blaydes could Lesnar him and he has an iron jaw but he does leave himself open while throwing punches for some Hunt uppercuts. I might just stay away from that fight.

Li still -200 on Betsafe, but got all my money there tied up for tonights event, praying that there's no line movement for the next 12 hours...

Li still -200 on Betsafe, but got all my money there tied up for tonights event, praying that there's no line movement for the next 12 hours...
I'm waiting for the KO1 prop. I think Li's way too big for Matthews to deal with and it should hopefully be an easy +4/500.

best betting event , I hope we all make tons of money on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back