UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tuivasa might be a bit overhyped due to his finish vs Coulter. Asker isn't a world beater but he has a solid ground game and if he gets Tuivasa down he should be able to do some work.

Li gonna annihilate Matthews. Hoping for a good price on Li KO, as I see Matthews getting stranded on the feet and KTFO'd.

Do we know if Australia has the new or old rules? Tried to google but could'nt find anything.

Li opens @1.53 at bet365, 2u more units after already hit it with 2u in betfair

Do we know if Australia has the new or old rules? Tried to google but could'nt find anything.
During FN 121 in Sydney the Combat Sports Authority had adopted the new rules so I think they will in Perth as well.

I think Tuivasa might be a bit overhyped due to his finish vs Coulter. Asker isn't a world beater but he has a solid ground game and if he gets Tuivasa down he should be able to do some work.
As long as he don't try any of those stupid trip throws he did against Coulter I think he will smash Asker on the feet, Tuivasa got deceptive speed and athleticism and should have a decent size advantage. And I just rewatched Askers last fight, his ground game is not that good, going against a 3-0 chinaman with 0 wrestling everyone will look good. Also his punches are weak as fuck for a heavyweight

Last edited:
14u locked up on Li, will cash some of it out later, how much depending on his ITD line

As long as he don't try any of those stupid trip throws he did against Coulter I think he will smash Asker on the feet, Tuivasa got deceptive speed and athleticism and should have a decent size advantage. And I just rewatched Askers last fight, his ground game is not that good, going against a 3-0 chinaman with 0 wrestling everyone will look good. Also his punches are weak as fuck for a heavyweight
Absolutely, his takedowns were very sloppy and so it was his striking, Tuivasa should piece this guy apart.

I'm surprised that the over is set so low at 1½ in the interim MW title fight between Yoel Romero and Luke Rockhold, so I really like it at -160. I don't see either one of these guys finishing each other that quickly and I would not be surprised to see this go the distance like Romero vs Whittaker did. My bet is 3.2 units to win 2 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back