UFC 223 - Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha ha were you thinking RDA was in the area and happened to be rolling around at 155 even though he fights at WW now?

Yeah...me too.

To be fair, losing that much weight in 6 days then expecting him to perform in a combat sport is pretty dangerous

If that's their reasoning then they could've shelved it 5 days ago though....can't base it off how someone *looks* while cutting weight. At least let the doctors do their jobs.

If that's their reasoning then they could've shelved it 5 days ago though....can't base it off how someone *looks* while cutting weight. At least let the doctors do their jobs.
Yup. It was a bad idea to begin with but UFC took the gamble that Max could make it and save the card

What a buzz kill. Looking forward to his huge card was getting me through the 3-week break and now I could give two shits about it. A lot of my action has been cancelled between Ferg, Borg, and Caceres and this whole fiasco has me not even wanting to watch whats left.

Edit - and my Felder and FGTD action...fuck this card.

So it's Raging Al in the main against Khabib now I'm hearing? I actually don't mind that fight at all.

That means Pettis and Felder both off the card though, so a 9 fight PPV with a sham of a main event, nice. No chance Pettis and Felder fight eachother unless they get paid some serious $$$ since they are teammates.

Sacrifice Pettis to Khabib and let us at least keep Felder/Al.

FFS...

I want Khabib-Iaquinta just for the off-chance Al ktfo's Khabib and proceeds to go ham on UFC with a belt around his waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back