UFC 223 - Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bec Rawlings might be that underdog that wins and nobody sees coming. I don't put money on fighters like Rawlings but the same goes for AES

AES has shown herself to be a total bust, total flake. Favored in her last two fights and she lost both. She's never going to be more than a 500 fighter, thats her potential and right now she can't even do that, 2-3 in the UFC

I'm not sure 125 is the weight class for AES, she looked like she made the weight fairly easily but her body looks weird. AES looked like she had a good frame for 135, she looked like a natural 135er. She has a massive head, that is not the head of a flyweight. I think this new weight class won't be good for her athletic performance, she'll be slow and less explosive, may decrease stamina too

Rawlings looks much healthier at 125 and even though she lost her last fight it was one of her better performances. Rawling is faster, she pushes a higher pace on the feet, she's a better striker, those are her advantages. Rawlings also did her camp in Australia, not at Alliance in San Diego, for sure a confidence decrease

Rawlings sucks I know but so does AES, I wouldn't put money on this fight but if I did I wouldn't put it on the favorite.

Shoutout to anyone betting AES, you're a mark

Shoutout to anyone betting Rawlings, goodluck

Bec Rawlings might be that underdog that wins and nobody sees coming. I don't put money on fighters like Rawlings but the same goes for AES

AES has shown herself to be a total bust, total flake. Favored in her last two fights and she lost both. She's never going to be more than a 500 fighter, thats her potential and right now she can't even do that, 2-3 in the UFC

I'm not sure 125 is the weight class for AES, she looked like she made the weight fairly easily but her body looks weird. AES looked like she had a good frame for 135, she looked like a natural 135er. She has a massive head, that is not the head of a flyweight. I think this new weight class won't be good for her athletic performance, she'll be slow and less explosive, may decrease stamina too

Rawlings looks much healthier at 125 and even though she lost her last fight it was one of her better performances. Rawling is faster, she pushes a higher pace on the feet, she's a better striker, those are her advantages. Rawlings also did her camp in Australia, not at Alliance in San Diego, for sure a confidence decrease

Rawlings sucks I know but so does AES, I wouldn't put money on this fight but if I did I wouldn't put it on the favorite.

Nobody is putting any real amount of $ on this fight are they? I haven't looked at the "post your bets" page to see, but I can't imagine anyone going heavy either way here.

I have a tiny stab at AES sub but that's just because it was +2050 which is a stupid line considering her size and grappling advantage. Otherwise, total pass. I haven't seen much chatter here at all about this fight honestly. I don't think anyone actually cares tbh.

Just on the juiced over in parlay

Yeah I should have clarified.

Nobody is putting any real $ on either fighter. Over is too juiced for me, but yeah most likely this one sees the cards. AES getting mount or Bec's back are probably the only way this thing ends itd. And that's a longshot. I'm of course rooting for my AES sub to hit at those crazy odds, but hardly expecting it.

AES explained in an interview that after an injury where she lost weight, she decided to keep it off.

But what do I know, I'm a mark.

Last edited:
Bet365 - Khabib x Iaquinta
Under 1.5 (-150)
Under 2.5 (-150)
<FookIsThatGuy>

AES - I'm happier now, that's why I'm going to win.

AES explained in an interview that after an injury where she lost weight, she decided to keep it off.

But what do I know, I'm a mark.
Are you really betting AES?

I will pray for you

What y'all think on the Clark/Rodriguez fight? Lauzon/Gruezmacher?

i like gruetzemacher. he's relentless and has a great chin. lauzon's cardio has looked terrible lately, think he gets outworked if he doesn't score an early sub.

why is OAM the dog? I kinda favour him. Thoughts?

how funny is it that felice herrig has the same reach as artem lobov.

Rodriguez is much sharper on the feet. I think he knocks Clark out if he can keep it standing. Imo biggest question is if Clark can easily push Rodriguez against the fence and put enough pressure for him to gas early. If he cant he's in trouble but Rodriguez cage awareness isn't great however he seems to have good instict, tries to get up when he gets taken down and doesn't accept bad positions.

Worse cardio, potentially worse striking depending on how well he can utilize his footwork over the 15 mins, likely worse wrestling

Not sure I agree on any of those points. I think this will be a closely fought decision.I do think Dunham is tougher and of the two most likely to finish.

iaquinta +700 at coral. they let me place a gigantic £20 bet lol.

I advise you guys to bet on Moicano by decision, honestly the easiest bet on the card. He's honestly the best point-fighter in the UFC and schooled Ortega until his point-fighting tendency bit him in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back