UFC 226 PBP/Discussion

Nope. Morons will think Brock has some sort of chance and we'll get DC -375 or something.

what are you talking about man, brock will have 30 lbs on dc, and they are similar ages. brock has a legit shot at this!!

Bet slips?

you know i gladly post when i lose 1.5k, not likely to lie about winning a few hundred.

these were my main undocumented bets. correlate the rest with my blog.

perry_dec.png

lewis.png

pettis.png

you know i gladly post when i lose 1.5k, not likely to lie about winning a few hundred.

these were my main undocumented bets. correlate the rest with my blog.

perry_dec.png

lewis.png

pettis.png
No no no, that wasnt what I was getting at. I just wanted to see what bets got you out of the hole. This card was a bloodbath for me. I tailed all the circle jerks and stepped out of my comfort zone. DC saved me and I only ended the night down $120.

Good fights besides that bullshit Ngannou/Lewis fights, still plenty of debates at my house why shit worked out the way they did.

Until next UFC boys.

I told y'all Millender was the only lock on the card.

All the underdogs on the main card won, I wonder when the last time that happened.

Whoever made a 5 team parlay with all the main card underdogs, I wanna see the bet slips.

I'm going to reevaluate my somewhat new hobby of going to Vegas for UFC betting. I was heavy on Saki and also had some on Cormier that I placed a couple months ago when his ML was +160 and +170. I lost pretty big tonight but overall I'm still up a few units after 8 months of doing this. But the thrill has faded and the risk is starting to outweigh the time and effort involved. I just doubt that this is profitable in the long run. I will be skipping next months event and probably wait until I actually want to go to Vegas for a vacation rather than making a special trip. It has been interesting learning about the sports betting world however.

Nope. Morons will think Brock has some sort of chance and we'll get DC -375 or something.
Yes but after what happened tonight are you willing to play DC or another favorite at -375? That steep of a favorite has always been a pass for me.

Pettis sub and a big live play on Klose at the end of R1 at 1.72 saved my ass from losing. -4u or so on tips, though.

Gotta cut out all these degen circle jerk plays and get back to tape study and going with my gut

Or cut my degen action unit size down 80%

Going with the consensus plays on saki and font was just stupid. I had leans on the other guys. Didn’t watch tape and paid for it.

I value you guys input. Plenty of sharp guys on here. But we need to get better at analysis and debating each side and that starts with me. I haven’t been participating. Just been slacking. Too busy lately.

Can’t expect to do well without doing my own homework. That means sitting down and making time to do tape study

Good post. Luckily a last minute hedge on Rountree saved me from being convinced by the hivemind with Saki. When I actually thought about it critically, it made more sense that while Saki does have the kickboxing background, Khalil has dynamite in his hands and is a big boy that prefers to throw leather too. An aging Saki could've easily caught a shot with 4oz gloves and eaten shit, and he did.

Got lucky that I stayed with Pettis, too. I wish I would've taken his sub prop though and not just ML. Chiesa is really good at finding ways to get subbed.

However, I got fucked following the crowd with Burns and some of the guys that were on Lando. In hindsight I had no clear explanation as to why Lando would win that fight. Dumb.

Last edited:
I don't think msny thought rountree would clean out saki tbh

I don't think msny thought rountree would clean out saki tbh
Rountree's path to victory was always gonna be a random-ass blitz KO in the first minute of R1. I just thought Saki'd be good enough to not get done like that.

Well well, I would have made +21u if Cormier had won by SUB or DEC.
Instead I am -7u now.
Goddamn Stipe, don't get knocked out like that!!!!!!!!

Love the honesty here and still the funniest guy in MMA, just wish he wouldn't have these back problems and he could be one of UFC's biggest stars.

Lol “the game plan honestly was to take his ass down... but I told my coach I don’t know no damn takedowns” lol

Back