UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

Just came online hoping to find some face-off pictures posted by Card.
Wasn't disappointed, all hail to the reliable Card! ;)

I Like:
Till (dog odds)
Zabit
Andrade
Price (dog odds)
Suarez
Sterling
Dodson (dog odds)
Byrd
Sanchez (dog odds)
Miller (dog odds)
Aldana (even odds)
Brooks
Neal

Lost my biggest bet with the Shev - Montano fight getting cancelled, but now made Brooks my biggest bet of the card at the improved -250 odds. My other big bets are Sterling, Byrd, Till, Price-Alhassen ITD and Dodson-Rivera GTD. Will probably also bet Neal, don't get the Camacho love at all, Neal is the bigger and better fighter IMO.

You know. Many years, when I was innocent and soft, before the days of Donald Trump, I was a Barry Bigot like you. We called ourselves the Basic Band of Barry Biggots, and were whiners instead of winners. But one day, after I'd chained together three whole massive favorites into a parlay, the man, the myth, the legend, the sensation himself came unto me. He told me the secrets to his stone cold locks, and taking the gambling out of gambling. I've been in on the Barry Bonanza ever since.

There's no need to hate on Barry Good. I know we all wish we could be half the patriot, the player and the lover that Barry is, but we're not Barry Blessed. We just need to appreciate that a person of rare insight, rarer skills and one of the best MMA capping minds around (After WiktorusPro's stone-cold winners, locks and picks) takes time off from a busy lifestyle of Banging Barry's Bitches to hang out with us.

When Big Bad Barry gives you Barry's Best Bets, don't be a Barry Bashing Bitch.

Barry's Ballsy Betting Bonanza doesn't play no favorites. Buy Barry's Biggest Bangers and let some Good into your life.

Holy shit LOL...

Uhh these bets on "White" or "Sanchez" make no sense since there are more than 1 of them.

People betting on Zabit and Till: How do you see those fights going? I think they're gonna take it by UD, but not sure at all. Would love to get your input before placing my bets.

Stamann is going to make this fight close with Aljo. He has awesome wrestling, forward pressure, and better hands than Aljo. Aljo is about to have his hands full.

Who has better cardio, Camacho or Neal?

Who has better cardio, Camacho or Neal?

In this matchup I'm actually thinking Camacho (that's the only reason I put a unit on him as the dog). He's at least gutted it out through wars, whereas Neal lacks experience, has proven to gas, and seems to have a high energy style.

I'm backing Karolina, Zabit and Till at +1100. What do people think?

I think Zabit is too big a favorite to bet, Karolina probably loses and Till is 50 50

I'm backing Karolina, Zabit and Till at +1100. What do people think?
I think Karolina will get rekt, but I don't see the reason of parlaying a +400 dog with a -1100 favorite, isn't the return enough on Till + Karolina?

Won't be watching as I'm out of town but biggest plays are Andrade and Suarez -3.5, Aljo, and Till. BOL everyone!

I think Karolina will get rekt, but I don't see the reason of parlaying a +400 dog with a -1100 favorite, isn't the return enough on Till + Karolina?

I think the odds were +900 without Zabit so it made sense to go with. I'm hoping Karolina comes through.

Got significant pants height advantages for Price, Stewart, Suarez and C. White. Slight advantage for Aljo.

Significant pants height advantage for Craig White and Charles Byrd. Possible SPHA for Suarez too.

Surprisingly, Darren Till does not have a SPHA against Woodley (at least in the photo).

Is this really a thing?

Also, do you guys really think Diego has a chance?

Hey @Oblivian and @iGnP

Strong leans?

Sanchez/Brooks ITD, Diego at near +200, Sterling at his early odds, Dodson at +130, and I actually like Woodley up at +130 range. I'm playing other fights too, but I like those odds the best.

Andrade says she wants to keep it standing and knock KK out, really hope she's bullshitting and goes for the TD's and submissions. Got 2 doubles ending with Andrade and have a bit on Andrade SUB @+500 as well

She didint have money for a full camp and shes lightest shes ever been so maybe not as strong in this one as people hope.

Edit. Im talking about jessica

Andrade says she wants to keep it standing and knock KK out, really hope she's bullshitting and goes for the TD's and submissions. Got 2 doubles ending with Andrade and have a bit on Andrade SUB @+500 as well

Never expect a high fight IQ from womens MMA.

Back