UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

Sanchez/Brooks ITD, Diego at near +200, Sterling at his early odds, Dodson at +130, and I actually like Woodley up at +130 range. I'm playing other fights too, but I like those odds the best.

You don't think Diego might be going into this fight way too emotional? I mean more than usual.

I haven't seen Pudilova make very much improvements at all since her first fight. She trains out of a no-name gym in the Czech republic where she is the biggest name. Her defense hasn't really improved. In her last fight she tried some head movement when her opponent wasn't even in striking range but when she got bum rushed by Sarah Moras of all people, she got tagged and hurt. Against Kim, she got countered so badly in the first 2 rounds that she complained in between rounds about how she couldn't strike with Kim and proceeded to wall and stall her way to a non-deserved win (Kim clearly won the first 2 rounds IMO).

The biggest problem for Pudilova in this fight is her lack of power and physicality. Once Kim realized that she could just walk through Pudilova's soft punches, she really dominated the striking. Pudilova was outclinched and outgrappled by Lansberg early, was 50/50 clinching with Kim, and lost Rd1 on bottom to Mroas (and could've lost Rd3 too IMO). We saw how strong Aldan was outwrestling and overpowering Bernardo in her last fight, so I think that Pudilova trying to grapple would just tire her out.

This is a pretty even fight but with Aldana's power and her physicality, whatever she does might make more of an impact in the judge's eyes. So I liked Aldana as a slight underdog, and also liked her +155 decision line.
I believe this to be a close fight. My bet is Pudilova +3.5 @ -180. I bet 7.5 units. 7.5% of my total bank roll. Very big bet for me. Very confident Pudilova will win at least 1 round.

Anyone have a read on Miller/White fight? Last leg of parlay for me and considering a hedge but I feel like I haven't seen a ton of people on Miller in this thread so may just let it ride.

Anyone have a read on Miller/White fight? Last leg of parlay for me and considering a hedge but I feel like I haven't seen a ton of people on Miller in this thread so may just let it ride.

I'm small on Miller. I don't think that highly of Alex White. And for being a fighter on his way to retirement, Miller has still been super competitive in his fights against strong competition.

i took a stab on white, mostly fading millers age and cardio at this point. White rd 3 +1100 is a fun prop i put .25 units on

kissing another man on the nose is disgraceful, i hope diego knocks this guy's face off.

i took a stab on white, mostly fading millers age and cardio at this point. White rd 3 +1100 is a fun prop i put .25 units on
Ya White is the parlay leg. May just toss a little insurance hedge on Miller but I made the same bet basically as a fade towards Miller. I also thought he looked good at the weigh ins so I may just let it fuckin' roll.

i like dudes and i still find that shit inappropriate
on diego small for value +190 but also for fun lol. Kissing another person is not ok. In todays PC culture it would be lovely if Diego sued him for sexual harrassment after a KO win

Ya White is the parlay leg. May just toss a little insurance hedge on Miller but I made the same bet basically as a fade towards Miller. I also thought he looked good at the weigh ins so I may just let it fuckin' roll.
I hedged with miller sub small +700 i also have White ML -139 and a small stab at white tko/ko +205, i was too lazy to do some math on maybe eeking some value with playing rd 2 finish or more on TKO, but just hit a little of everything

Also, not an active poster but a long time heavy lurker. Great content on Piglords page.

Hey @Oblivian and @iGnP

Strong leans?
No strong leans from me. School's been too hectic to watch tape and all day. Pretty sure Ive only been checking sherdog like 2 times a week lately. With that being said, I'm betting Till

I think the odds were +900 without Zabit so it made sense to go with. I'm hoping Karolina comes through.
Na he could at most boost it with +100~ points at his price, so you add an extra risk for a 10% increase in payout. If you're gonna parlay, be happy enough with cashing a +900 double with a +400 dog and a even pick, than risking it all with a third leg that barely adds to the return

Last edited:
You don't think Diego might be going into this fight way too emotional? I mean more than usual.

That doesn't really bother me with a guy like Diego. I hope he brings a crazy pace to be honest. I could see this fight looking very similar to Diego/Thiago. It's not like Diego is against going for takedowns if he can get them nor is he against using his top game. His top game is incredibly solid, and I think it will end up there especially if it gets out of the first couple rounds.

That doesn't really bother me with a guy like Diego. I hope he brings a crazy pace to be honest. I could see this fight looking very similar to Diego/Thiago. It's not like Diego is against going for takedowns if he can get them nor is he against using his top game. His top game is incredibly solid, and I think it will end up there especially if it gets out of the first couple rounds.

I don't know, it would be weird just to see him not get beaten to a pulp.

Back