UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

That doesn't really bother me with a guy like Diego. I hope he brings a crazy pace to be honest. I could see this fight looking very similar to Diego/Thiago. It's not like Diego is against going for takedowns if he can get them nor is he against using his top game. His top game is incredibly solid, and I think it will end up there especially if it gets out of the first couple rounds.

Damn you called it. I thought he'd get beaten dead.

Parlay of the Year

Some people are just born with a talent, the talent of intuition, the ability to be able to see things before they happen. The eye of the tiger...there aint no more time for games.

Everyone likes to take risks when it comes to sports betting but after 17 years of betting I have learned many lessons. You have to have the mindset of " Investing " and not gambling. Sports betting is very difficult and you give yourself no chance to win when you you will bet too many games per day and just bet on hunches or feelings.

You have to do your research, pick your spots carefully and treat it as a investment.

Parlay of the Year

Jessica Andrade ml - 474
Has advantages all over, She is too physically strong for KK and will win the standup and go for takedowns.

Tatiana Suarez ml - 493

Tatiana is a champion in the waiting. She has the best wrestling in all of womens mma and is a star on the rise. She is a physical specimen and now gets a chance to prove herself against a former champion. Carla is a game competitor but her best path to victory is wrestling. She wont have that advantage in this matchup. Tatiana proves a point.

Zabit ml -1399
Talent, size , Zabit has it all. This is what you call a showcase fight for another star in the making. You see the theme of the night yet?

Darren Till to win by Decision +285
Be brave to be rewarded. Nobody is thinking this fight goes the distance and thats exactly why it will. Woodley has got caught up with fame, movies recently and hasnt fought in a long time. His previous wins were lackluster wins vs Thompson twice. Arguably lost and Maia who has no striking. Woodley is durable. This fight will look alot like Till following Woodley around the cage pressuring him and talling up enough hits to win points in the eyes of the judges. Darren Till by decision

Maybe next time sport...

Till was hovering around the +120 mark at Pinnacle just after he opened. I didn't hesitate and just kept betting the limit while he was around +125 to +115, ended up with an average of +120 for my 3k, wasn't that hard I knew those odds were a gift, was planning on betting Till was soon as this fight was announced.

Managed to pretty much get close to the best odds available on all my bets this week, on Till, Price, Aljo, Rivera. Happy with the prices I got but yeah I am nervous for all my plays TBH, I always am but I really hope I wasn't being over zealous with a couple of my plays.

Whoops dude you called me "amateur" few days ago

What happened here?

Till no defense big weight cut could get dropped easily, when Thomson moved forward on Till he didn't back up he pushed him off, if Till Don't go backwards vs Woodley he might get KTFO. One could argue his mind is filled with delusion, in fact he likely is considering he believes his striking to be the best in UFC History, he claims he is a better striker than Mystic Mac who WINS by KO over 85% of the time. Hype Train sent line to ridiculous price, I think TILL will win but that don't matter when all I need is Woodley to win 42.6% of the time... Hype Train didn't even win his last fight although I didn't thin he lost it either His best win is vs stylistic good match up for him vs Cerrone who was likely blind sided by the kid before the train even loaded. Full capacity now moving the line to stupid prices.
This kid is a joke in the press conference last night he says "Jon Jones has also lost" "Tyron was the better man tonight but im still the better fighter"

This kid is TILLUSIONAL

Dianabol might be annoying, but don't be a Captain Hindsight. Doesn't benefit anybody in the scene.
Maybe he was talking about the change in attitude? like the post he qouted Dianabol is perfectly reasonable, saying he's nervous for all his plays. But if you go back 5 pages he got multiple posts pretty much mocking people who has the audacity to think that Woodley should be favored, or that he could win by anything other than a first round KO etc

Last edited:
Back