UFC 235 PBP/Discussion

After rewatching munhoz vs garbrandt it is really clear that munhoz dominated ftom start to finish. Garbrandts' only shot was to brawl actually. But yeah you dont knock out munhoz!

Wow...fuck you main card. Glad I didn't stay up to watch that because I got WRECKED. Askren finishing and Jones not finishing killed me.

After rewatching munhoz vs garbrandt it is really clear that munhoz dominated ftom start to finish. Garbrandts' only shot was to brawl actually. But yeah you dont knock out munhoz!

You either have the names reversed or need to rewatch.

I'm not sure if Cody is just an idiot or if his leg was compromised and knew he needed a finish asap.

You either have the names reversed or need to rewatch.

I'm not sure if Cody is just an idiot or if his leg was compromised and knew he needed a finish asap.

I think his leg was well on the way to being completely useless and it wouldn't have gotten any better the longer the fight went, so I think it was a combination of Good Ole Emotional Gardbrant + His leg soon being rendered useless

Very good night for me with line-up of bare-bones underdog bets.

I’m reading Poe’s Auguste Dupin detective stories. One of them opens with great quote from Senaca: Nil sapientiae odiosius acumine nimio. (Nothing is more hatefull to wisdom than excessive cunning.) I think that nails my biggest weakness as bettor. I love coming up with compelling clues, arguments and theories, but I’m pretty bad at weighing them.

And speaking of clever speculation, it seems that Jones is not that motivated finisher, unless there’s beef or real threat.

Back