1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Jordan3399, Mar 31, 2019.

1. nebulousned Blue Belt

We're still waiting for Jones and Khabib to lose.

2. Kamais_Ookin Red Belt

What do you guys think about Imadaev fight? He's a can crusher who's won all his fights by KO, but Griffin seems pretty durable to me looking at his record, so I wonder what happens in his ufc debut when he can't get that finish and has only seen the 3rd round once.

3. piglord Black Belt

turner's gas tank looks suspect to me, he could easily win round 1 but lose the fight. feel free to shoot me a dm if you're looking for a good live bet book.

4. OutRun I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

I don't want to play Soukhamthath either, but Souk was kicked in the head so hard that O'Malley broke his foot/ankle; Souk was concussed. If you are referring to the way he fought in general, then you just didn't watch any Souk tape beforehand.

5. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I see some plays here, but my level of confidence isn't high on this card. So far I like Krylov, Imadaev, Frevola, and Millender.

6. piglord Black Belt

i think i'm going to be fully loaded on this card!

7. OutRun I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

Jouban at evens against Dwight Grant-- How is this a line? Yeah Grant just got a cool knockout but Jouban is so much more experienced they're giving him too much too quickly.

also, I feel like -165 is the best price that Izzy backers are going to get. Just instinct.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  8. Pete O White Belt

If you google the Dwight grant fight it come up on google that Dwight grant is beanie sigel the rapper upload_2019-4-1_11-37-55.gif

9. edole Brown Belt

Me too. I really like some of these lines. Gotta get started before they move too much.

10. TrueAscension Brown Belt

ENTER JUSTIN GAETHJE

11. Pete O White Belt

I do like Jouban in this fight but I’m a little skeptical. He handled Saunders range no problem but got wrecked up by Price right hand. Price is a much better fighter then Saunders but Grant being green he could have improved a lot and who knows how Jouban will show up. Not a bad bet but curious to see how the line shifts. The Range with Grant might be a problem

12. Sadistics Brown Belt

I wouldn't call him green nor expect improvements. He's been training for over a decade and turns 35 this year. What you see is most likely what you get, a low volume power counter striker with strong defensive wrestling and a great frame for MMA

13. danzo White Belt

What about Curtis vs Muhammad ?

14. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I like Millender here. I think it's a favorable matchup for him. Muhammad is extremely hittable. His pressure can create problems, but I also think he'll have trouble getting inside without getting hit. I'm also skeptical that he'll be able to get takedowns if needed.

15. Sadistics Brown Belt

What makes you think he won't be able to hit TDs?

16. LeskoJohnson White Belt

Yeah I wonder the reasoning for Bellal not being able to get the TD, of course this is a dangerous fight as Millender can end with just a head kick or a quick combo, but I think belllal has a good chin, will be non stop pressure for the TD, that IMO he eventually will get, I think it’s going to be a close one. Haven’t done tape yet, but my first instinct is Muhammad side and he winning by decision might be an interesting prop.

17. SBJJ Steel Belt

Careful. 1 takedown is all he needs to take a roundle with Mill

18. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I don't think he'll comfortably be able to get into range without telegraphing the takedown from a mile away. Even if he does, I don't view his ground game as dangerous. Millender is a guy you want to finish, not look to take a decision from.

19. Sadistics Brown Belt

You don't really need to be dangerous to dominate Millender on the mat. He's been taken down by every UFC opponent and was only able to get up vs a severely concussed and gassed Siyar. With such a quick turnaround I don't expect improvements.

20. ill800 Founder of Eugenics Society of Gambling Banned

Muhhamed at plus numbers was really a no brainer vs a one dimensional fighter.

I felt dirty getting him for +130