UFC 236 PBP/Discussion

Well then it's even more embarrassing if I've only watched 10 events and I can even score it correctly and you cannot. Scoring can be subjective, though in this fight it was not. You're incorrect and it's okay. It's worth looking into and learning how to score a fight might help you if you plan on betting in the future.

ya ok you watched only 10 events or less for sure

move along now newfag this sub forum isnt for you

ya ok you watched only 10 events or less for sure

move along now newfag this sub forum isnt for you

Damn, well if Khabib scored it a draw then we all must be wrong aye? And nah. It's a forum, anybody can post.

Also lol at the newfag. Very edgy lingo. Send me a dm I can help you with some pointers for scoring if you like.

Damn, well if Khabib scored it a draw then we all must be wrong aye? And nah. It's a forum, anybody can post.

Also lol at the newfag. Very edgy lingo. Send me a dm I can help you with some pointers for scoring if you like.

i almost had to like your post because of your first sentence but can you spell C O N TRAAAAAADDICTTTTIOOOOOON
move along no one here needs pointers from < 10 mma events newfag i suggest browsing the general discussion side of the forums more frequently than here

i almost had to like your post because of your first sentence but can you spell C O N TRAAAAAADDICTTTTIOOOOOON
move along no one here needs pointers from < 10 mma events newfag i suggest browsing the general discussion side of the forums more frequently than here

I mean, you're wrong. Poirier was the correct decision. But if you keep wanna repeating yourself as an argument and using buzzwords, go right ahead.

Back