UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes

Am I crazy to think that Jessica Eye has better odds of winning than Nina Ansaroff?

And that's not because I think Eye has value at +950. It's because I just don't see how Ansaroff ever wins. Maybe a miracle submission, but she's a BJJ purple belt with 2 career subs soooo

I want to make a dumbass parlay of like 3/4 fighters winning in the distance for this event, as I feel it's going to be an event packed with stoppages. Gotta love that 400+ dollar return on a 20 dollar bet, lol!!

How about...

Lewis ITD +165
Suarez ITD -145
Shevchenko ITD -105

I'm torn on what the fourth leg should be... I feel like Yan is going to continue to improve and I feel like he matches up better against Jimmy than he did Dodson, so maybe tuck that in at +140 to the suicide parlay.

I'd be careful with Yan but I like the other 3.

Am I crazy to think that Jessica Eye has better odds of winning than Nina Ansaroff?

And that's not because I think Eye has value at +950. It's because I just don't see how Ansaroff ever wins. Maybe a miracle submission, but she's a BJJ purple belt with 2 career subs soooo

I honestly don't think either have a chance to win but Ansaroff could maybe pull off a split decision win or something silly like that.

Hey guys, been a while. My fucking mom passed suddenly and without mercy. Hold yours tight folks, the ride can get bumpy.

Anyways, this is how I see these fights playing out tonight and SU bets / parlays made accordingly.

Cejudo by top control decision but also get the feeling he may get a finish. Weird I know. Moraes is a very skilled fighter but Cejudo is tapping into world-class fighting abilities. My only concern is Cejudo might be letting that get to his head and may need a rematch to take Moraes out of there.

Schevchenko arm-bar sub or TKO so playing her ITD- 5 rounds is a lot of rounds against Schev.

Cerrone by close, controversial decision or head kick field goal knock out.

Lewis by extreme violence.

Saurez RNC

Munhoz RNC

Best of luck, hope to see you all in the fight discussion.
I wish you all The best !!!

Yeah I don't really like it either to be honest... You have any other ITD leans for the night? You're normally sharper than most on here with parlays.

Nothing that I would add to that parlay. Gun to my head Munhoz sub.

I think he loses unless he lands a bomb in the first.. Which is very possible

I could absolutely see this being a shitty fight where Tai ends up winning a decision too since Ivanov is low volume and spends a lot of time backing up which rarely pleases the judges, but I've got 2u on Ivanov @ 2.60...hopefully he actually shows of some of his sambo skills.

I could absolutely see this being a shitty fight where Tai ends up winning a decision too since Ivanov is low volume and spends a lot of time backing up which rarely pleases the judges, but I've got 2u on Ivanov @ 2.60...hopefully he actually shows of some of his sambo skills.

I expect Ivanov to lose the first, but then hopefully Tai slows down after that and Ivanov gets his counter game going. If he actually gets it to the floor then he clearly wins

Tai has terrible stamina and has a porous defense, especially as he becomes tired... Ivanov ITD +345 looks pretty juicy to me, the round bets are even nicer... Round 2 Invanov is +925...

1. 6/8/2019 11:59 PM UFC Fighting 1001 Henry Cejudo* +130 vs Marlon Moraes
  2. 6/8/2019 11:00 PM UFC Fighting 1201 Donald Cerrone* +130 vs Tony Ferguson
  3. 6/8/2019 10:30 PM UFC Fighting 1301 Jimmie Rivera/Petr Yan* Over 2½ -165
  4. 6/8/2019 9:00 PM UFC Fighting 1601 Pedro Munhoz* +120 vs Aljamain Sterling
  5. 6/8/2019 7:00 PM UFC Fighting 2002 Bevon Lewis* -165 vs Darren Stewart
  6. 6/8/2019 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1109 Shevchenko wins inside distance* +100 vs Not Shevchenko inside distance
I never post these in advance but hey fuck it.

still no face-off pictures, what happened to Cardbro?

1200px-Hilda_Dokubo_crying_1.jpg

1. 6/8/2019 11:59 PM UFC Fighting 1001 Henry Cejudo* +130 vs Marlon Moraes
  2. 6/8/2019 11:00 PM UFC Fighting 1201 Donald Cerrone* +130 vs Tony Ferguson
  3. 6/8/2019 10:30 PM UFC Fighting 1301 Jimmie Rivera/Petr Yan* Over 2½ -165
  4. 6/8/2019 9:00 PM UFC Fighting 1601 Pedro Munhoz* +120 vs Aljamain Sterling
  5. 6/8/2019 7:00 PM UFC Fighting 2002 Bevon Lewis* -165 vs Darren Stewart
  6. 6/8/2019 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1109 Shevchenko wins inside distance* +100 vs Not Shevchenko inside distance
I never post these in advance but hey fuck it.

How confident in Munhoz are you? Cody really fought with Pedro the last time out, where as Sterling is going to be the complete opposite, doing everything he can to spoil and move and score points... Just seems like a fickle fight that could go either way.

How confident in Munhoz are you? Cody really fought with Pedro the last time out, where as Sterling is going to be the complete opposite, doing everything he can to spoil and move and score points... Just seems like a fickle fight that could go either way.

I mean as confident as I can be I suppose. I like his sub game a lot

i'm a pedro fan but he has a massive reach disadvantage and he isn't the fastest guy. unless the leg kicks slow down aljo's movement, he will probably lose a decision.

The more I think about it the more I like Yan ITD at +140.

Rivera was out of gas and discouraged against the pressure and occasional body digs of Sterling... How is he going to cope with 3 rounds of relentless pressure from someone as good as Yan? Yan pushes a serious pace and really beats guys up. Dodson survived with endless lateral movement, Rivera doesn't move nearly as much as Dodson.

Hey guys, been a while. My fucking mom passed suddenly and without mercy. Hold yours tight folks, the ride can get bumpy.

So sorry to hear that brother, prayers for you and your family.

KK isn't the the dog is she? She's the favourite.

Blagoy is my dog of choice, and Pedro... I'm also siding with Nina, mainly because the odds are too tempting and I feel they are off, but also because Nina will be the best striker Suarez has faced and Nina has shown good all round skills. She's also coming from training with the champ everyday, has the momentum of a good streak behind her... She can do it!

Maybe...

Might be wrong but I feel betting against Tatiana is throwing money away, she's going to be the 115 champ for quite a while I think.

Back