UFC 241 PBP/Discussion

Can't hate too much I think his age and life between espn the media the Lewis fight takes a toll. World class wrestler yes but father time takes his toll. Stipe came in the fresher man and I think everyone knew this fight meant more for Miocic than DC. Fighting a size advantage and age disadvantage doesn't doesn't help even if you may be more skilled.
I admit I’ve been a hater for a while. He’s skilled but also bit of a hype job and overall fishy human being. His best win was getting a finish 30 secs after a very technical eye poke. His second and third biggest wins were from a bit of a head case who mentally folded WHILE WINNING THE FIGHT, so hard to credit for Cormier’s skills for that. Fourth biggest win was a narrow split over Gustafsson.

Now you want to fade somebody Pettis has none of my confidence
I admit I’ve been a hater for a while. He’s skilled but also bit of a hype job and overall fishy human being. His best win was getting a finish 30 secs after a very technical eye poke. His second and third biggest wins were from a bit of a head case who mentally folded WHILE WINNING THE FIGHT, so hard to credit for Cormier’s skills for that. Fourth biggest win was a narrow split over Gustafsson.
Fair enough those eye pokes are dirty. Now you want fade material Pettis is a good one. I think the whole of sherdog myself included knew Nate would break him, and yup day after the fight "Pettis suffers broken foot" smh I knew that would be a short run at 170

Everyone who was picking Pettis only had one argument and that was 'Pettis will kick his legs', didn't really see anyone offering any other advantage to him.

Everyone kicks Diaz' legs, doesn't mean they beat him

Everyone who was picking Pettis only had one argument and that was 'Pettis will kick his legs', didn't really see anyone offering any other advantage to him.

Everyone kicks Diaz' legs, doesn't mean they beat him
There were a bunch of factors in Pettis favour. Nobody ever tried to justify a bet on him solely cause of the leg kicks lol.

Back