UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier

You didn't sound like a dick brother. We share the same love for the sport, I'm sure it would be rad to have a few beers together and watch Gaethje put Cowboy into another dimension
thanks bro, funny enough I already have a bet placed on Gaethje for next week, let's get it!

I’m way up over the course of 7 months and roughly 75 wagers. But I know hardly anything about MMA.

Do you think this could just be a lucky streak? Is is possible for a lucky streak to hold up over the course of 75 bets?

Thanks for advice
def a lucky streak if you ask me. Most have already replied on the topic, but first and most important is having a passion for these fights and actually enjoying tape and breaking down fights, I love it. Heck I stand for a lot of fights haha, I can't sit I am so pumped. But once you have that you can start building up from there.

BTW, how did you find out which way Dana’s bosses wanted those fights to go? I would think they keep that info to themselves and Dana.
I will chime in here and give a little insight to what I think. On a lot of PPV's especially, you will see a lot of up and comers against aging vets, and those are the type of fights I tend to lean to when I bet PPV's especially and fights put together by the brass to try and make the up and comers look good.

Funny enough this one doesn't have much of that, but I will give you some examples from the last PPV.

Rising prospects against vets.

Sandhagen against 37 Assuncao

Heinisch against 35 Brunson.

Costa against 41 Yoel.

You will be surprised how many fighters start to decline at the age of 35 as well, I have made a list of fighters records in the UFC past and present over the age of 35 and it might surprise you, unless your freak of nature like DC and Yoel who have fought well past age 35.

But more or less I tend to look for those type of match ups when starting tape for a card.

What kind of bs is that? Then you should always take the big dog of course. A line can never be bet into the ground lol.
What bs? The UFC being selective with who they promote? Or being able to get a better line because the event may not be as high profile or heavily bet on? You find your value I find mine, but a fat plus sign doesn't get my action if the deck looks stacked against the dog. Case and point Shamil's line looks nice but personally I don't see anything happening but him getting wrestle fucked. If this fight was on next week's card I highly doubt Blaydes would be such a big favorite. and I'd be able to get a better price on who I think easily wins.

Last edited:
Many people were worried about Andrade vs. Zhang, but how the hell does Zhang winning increase the UFC's revenue?

MAYBE she moves the needle slightly for UFC events held in China, but that's about it.
Just a thought and I maybe off base. Like you said she moves the needle a little in that area. They don't have to keep promoting her that one win got them more exposure. I'm sure more than a few people shared that clip and talked about the fight, it might have even earned them a some new fans.

Even if she isn't on the next card in China, people remember what the hometown girl did the last time the show came to town. Like today sharing more in common I favor Poirier and won't hate if he some how pulls it off and snatches the gold. All that said this is a bad match up for him intentional or otherwise and what I think should be a perfect show case for the Eagle

What kind of bs is that? Then you should always take the big dog of course. A line can never be bet into the ground lol.
I think he means that less people watch smaller cards, if a popular fighter fights than he gets bet by The fan base.

Taking the possible heat factor in effect which fighters have a tendency to fade late? Already on Cummings round 3 props.

Liking the u2.5 a lot in CDF-Taisumov

Have to work early tomorrow Idk if ill have time to place my bets as they go on so here are all my bets now as alwalys all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet them now

Ziam Madge- Under 2.5-140
Ahkmedov Cummings-Over 2.5-180
Taleb Salikov-Over 2.5-170
Muhmmad wins by dec-146
Azatair Packalen-Under1.5 +110
Jojua-160
Zughov Murphy- Over 2,5-190
Lee wins by dec-115
Ferreria Tausimnov-Over 2.5+105
Blades abdurhakimov-Over 1.5-180
Makachev wins by dec-175
Felder+115
Nurmagdemov Poirer-Under 3.5+105

Actually like most of these. Dont like the price on Felder but I think he loses a DEC again, his chances of finish arent high, would have preferred the OVER. Would have preferred FGTD rather than Machachev DEC. I thnk Blades and Taisumov both finish Taisumov within 2 and Blaydes in the second half(prob n the 3rd, so you've got that covered. Jojua is at the edge of value I think, wouldnt have played it. Azaitar seems like he'll be tired by rd3(if it goes that far) and his TDD isnt great, would have preferred FDGTD, I'm very sure there will be a finish there. Cummings has a great headlock, Ahkmedov been subbed twice by front chokes and he gases.

Back