UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
vfASPB9.jpg

Ultra max bet gastelum depending on odds. Till's striking defense is ass, what a horrible matchup for him to start things off in new weightclass. Expecting a KO straight-up so I'll play ITD line too.

Potentially interested in Maia, Tavares, Good, Lee, Nate and Arlovski as dogs pending taping.

Ultra max bet gastelum depending on odds. Till's striking defense is ass, what a horrible matchup for him to start things off in new weightclass. Expecting a KO straight-up so I'll play ITD line too.

I can't think of a worse fight for him tbh, I think a Masvidal like KO is almost guaranteed.

Who are these bums? Never heard of them, pass card for me...

i actually like ivanov a lot

I always find Lewis a pain to bet on, just because he can be getting his butt kicked and then knock the other guy out with one shot. Really hard to predict how his fights will go.

anyone know why Gastelum and Tills lines aren’t available yet?

Lol just lol saying that when he beats Gastelum he's not fighting again unless he gets Stylebender in Liverpool.. Who do you think you are Darren Till?

Got Diaz early at +160.

Huge fan of both fighters, but Masvidal is waaaay overhyped right now.

Cardio wont be an issue for either fighter, Nate has WAY better BJJ, slick boxing, and is incredibly durable. He has more ways to win than street jesus, and his pace/output will be too much.

Fucking amazing card overall. Thompson at -1xx is a must bet, Lewis should win, and Till/Gastelum is going to be closer than people think.

Why the fuck did Kevin Lee take this fight? Gregor is legit and most people don't know who he is.

Got Diaz early at +160.

Huge fan of both fighters, but Masvidal is waaaay overhyped right now.

Cardio wont be an issue for either fighter, Nate has WAY better BJJ, slick boxing, and is incredibly durable. He has more ways to win than street jesus, and his pace/output will be too much.
How does he have more ways to win? Neither guy will gas, he won't submit Masvidal, his BJJ isn't as great as people think as he's physically and at a big wrestling disadvantage. He can't KO Masvidal either so he has to win a close dec striking on volume where he has far less tools to use.

Every time Diaz faced a top level well rounded fighter like Benson, Rory, RDA etc. he got demolished. Masvidal gets into a lot of close decs with top guys but he'd have to try really hard here to do that when aside from pure BJJ he should be better everywhere.

Back