UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz

I'd like to formally apologies to Walker bettors. No doubt he tornado kicks Anderson in 8 seconds now and I look like an idiot.

Equally though, don't see how you can find value on a guy at -170ish when his path to victory more than likely is a sub 1 minute meme knockout.

also not sure how if walkers shoulder is 100%

Why to bet jorge ml , and not Diaz ml or the over on rounds

Need to acknowledge each fighters striking tool kit since this fight will be on the feet mostly. I see a lot of debates on threads about Diaz great chin and each fighters boxing/hand striking and if Diaz is capable of being finished. Masvidal will win this fight clearly by going heavy to the body and legs early. That will setup a late tko for him or clear dec win. I dont think he will ko Diaz with one big shot to the head early. Diaz does have an brick head/great chin, but most everyone is vunerable in the body and Jorge has a great team (coaches & strategy wise) that I think will prioritize a body and leg kick heavy strike approach from jorge with movement. Basically a more violent version of condit s game plan vs nick diaz in their fight. I can definitely see a tko for jorge with it being setup from a devasting body shot to diaz' liver or an accumilation of body shots. diaz is too one dimensional in his striking attack to beat jorge in a stand up war. Jorge utilizes all limbs to attack where as Diaz primarly hand strikes to the head of his opponent only. Basically Jorge is a high level kickboxer that uses all limbs and attacks all areas vs Nate is only a high level boxer that uses mostly his hands and primarly attacks the head. Also Jorge s chin, footwork and head movement are good enough to avoid getting seriously hurt /overwhelmed by the notorious Diaz high volume punch heavy attack. I think Diaz will be swinging at air a lot and trying to clinch cause he is getting lit up by heavy Masvidal counters to his legs and body.

this is the best wrestler in the division.
tenor.gif

<TrumpWrong1>
<This7>
0_UFC-242-Weigh-ins.jpg

If Blag decides to try and wrestlefuck Lewis, he wont be able to hold him down, only person to successfully hold Lewis down was Cormier. As we've seen numerous times, Lewis just pops right back up, so unless his back surgery really took a toll on him, I see him doing the same against Blag.

Also, Blag has shown suspect cardio at times(as has Lewis), so Blag will probably gas out attempting takedowns, if he goes that route.

The odds are about right for this fight, I think it's one of the more degen fights to bet on on this card...which is why I have 3u on Lewis.

I'd like to formally apologies to Walker bettors. No doubt he tornado kicks Anderson in 8 seconds now and I look like an idiot.

Equally though, don't see how you can find value on a guy at -170ish when his path to victory more than likely is a sub 1 minute meme knockout.
Rd1 is +300

Rooting for Till now after gastelum's elbowgate. Fat fuck still struggling to make weight.

I have a feeling Till looks like shit and gets beaten badly.

Who is much of the week?

Mush of the week is bigi boy. Arlovski gets a takedown and looks like a -900 fighter.

If Blag decides to try and wrestlefuck Lewis, he wont be able to hold him down, only person to successfully hold Lewis down was Cormier. As we've seen numerous times, Lewis just pops right back up, so unless his back surgery really took a toll on him, I see him doing the same against Blag.

Also, Blag has shown suspect cardio at times(as has Lewis), so Blag will probably gas out attempting takedowns, if he goes that route.

The odds are about right for this fight, I think it's one of the more degen fights to bet on on this card...which is why I have 3u on Lewis.

love it. Disagree though. BOL

Sup gang? What are the circle jerks for tonight?
Whats the plays on Arlovski/Jozenstruik?

You still on Lee even though it looks like he has staph...again?

Yeah I've stuck with it, I only thought he had a round and a bit to get it done with or without the staph. He doesn't finish within that time GG will take over.

Yeah I've stuck with it, I only thought he had a round and a bit to get it done with or without the staph. He doesn't finish within that time GG will take over.

You like him to finish then. Sub I'm guessing? You think he gets the back take and finishes from there?

Not crazy, when he's fresh Lee is ridiculously underrated as a grappler and esp the way he takes the back.

I like Gregor to win but I agree, if Lee gets it done it's gonna be early on.

Back