UFC 244 PBP/Discussion

Maybe my reads on close striking match-ups is better than I gave it credit for.

Threw another 0.5u on Chookagian at -135.

Boring fight, was expecting more. Next on Good.
Slow paced but those guys were swinging and countering each other very well.
Thought that was a solid start myself.

Why do you still think people care about your slips?

Anyways: First fight goes the right way, up 1-0. Lets gooo

I just like being the only person on here who actually shows proof of what they bet rather claiming to be 20 units up from live betting after all the prefights lose.

I just like being the only person on here who actually shows proof of what they bet rather claiming to be 20 units up from live betting after all the prefights lose.

Yeah, but where is the proof? You dont mention the livebets, so you could also be down 20 units lmao?? What your saying makes no sense.

Nothing here but I think good may get him

HAHA, Chance coming out to stereotypical American Indian music. Awesome.

I wish he had come out with a feather headdress, tomahawk, and promised to go "on the warpath".

Recountre is better than I gave him credit for, just not sure it's enough to beat Good.

I mean, i think you are good at betting(From what i have seen prebets), but that was a genuine question about your livebetting slips lol.

Small on Good for action. its a degen night

Think chance cuts a little too much, if he can't get his grappling going Good may get a finish

Keep posting them, i enjoy watching slips.

Yeah, but where is the proof? You dont mention the livebets, so you could also be down 20 units lmao?? What your saying makes no sense.

The slips I post are always my live bets, my pre fight bets are in the betting thread, also fuck off

That tat makes it look like Chance's nipple is bleeding lol.
Think he might get slept though

Good hurt his R hand me thinks

Edit: or his arm is cramping already...

Has Rencountre heard of head movement?

Back