UFC 244 PBP/Discussion

chance bet not lookin so hot. Hope he can turn this around.

The slips I post are always my live bets, my pre fight bets are in the betting thread, also fuck off

Thats not my question though? I am wondering, why you are posting them? And only the won ones? That doesnt prove you are up? You can just not post the losing ones LMAO.

You are actually doing what, you are complaining about

Man he ate that head kick like a champ.
Still think Good sleeps him

It's possible if rencountre is on top he could control lyman for the whole round but looking like getting it to the ground is not happening.

Thats not my question though? I am wondering, why you are posting them? And only the won ones? That doesnt prove you are up? You can just not post the losing ones LMAO.

I'll start posting my betting account balance at the start of each event and the balance after from the next event? I don't know how I would prove it.

2-0 Good. Very clear. Rencountre has to finish or lose.

Might be a little salty I bet Naurdiev in Chances last fight so I don't mind seeing him pieced up but he does have a chin might be Good by decision

You are overthinking it. Since we're discussing live-bets and him sharing winnings slips is for fun and boosts moral. It's not about proving how many units he's up or how skilled he is on live-betting.
A live-bet goes you way is fun and you want to share it. Not much more about it.

I mean what is this for an adjustment going into the third and two rounds behind? Carry on doing the exact same thing..

Great gameplan by Chance to get into a kickboxing fight with Good

Round 1: Rogan and Cruz were all over Rencountre's dick
Round 2: Rogan and Cruz were all over Rencountre's dick
Round 3: Rogan starts to comment on how Rencountre needs to clinch, while Cruz is silent

You are overthinking it. Since we're discussing live-bets and him sharing winnings slips is for fun and boosts moral. It's not about proving how many units he's up or how skilled he is on live-betting.
A live-bet goes you way is fun and you want to share it. Not much more about it.
Are you a fake account posting to support yourself? AppliesVlid, Avid1. New account, similar name, Super low post count, you and applesvlid liking each other back and forth. You pop up out of nowhere to support him posting things. Nobody cares about this argument, and nobody cares about the slips.

Now we are talking, that was a fight, Chance is after all human, the fuck. On Maia next.

Hey I actual hit a prop call wtf

Are you a fake account posting to support yourself? AppliesVlid, Avid1. New account, similar name, Super low post count, you and applesvlid liking each other back and forth. You pop up out of nowhere to support him posting things. Nobody cares about this argument, and nobody cares about the slips.
ROFL

Nice one didn't even catch the name guess some people like to smell there own farts

Back