Ufc 245 play by play

The Nigerian Nightmare with the horsepower fuck I needed that

That's a championship fight! Tense, close fight, with a finish in the last round! Both guys gave a good account of themselves.

Well... Colby did good. Should have been more Colby, but he went Niko Price in this one.

He was face down in the mat and not moving to defend or change position. That's a picture perfect stoppage.

5 hammer fists to his arm is enough to end a title fight?

ffs...threw away an extra unit...livebet...i suck at this...gotta get better...terrible night...didnt feel like chasing....but should probably had taken the loss like usual and stopped. Sometimes you´re just worse than usual...

fuck.
-7.5 U prebet - all bets lost
around 1-2u live...awful..

around 9U loss. Worst night ever. Not reaching the goals i got, oh well had a huge night the other night...back to the drawing board.

Gl to everyone on usman..felt that was close...like alot of them were but on the wrong end of them all at once. Some bad bets, others just bad luck i feel.

Usman, like Woodley, is such an idiot.

If he played it smart, he could easily be the beloved babyface in this fight. Instead, by carrying out only the Nigerian flag, painting his face in the Nigerian flag colors, coming out to that Nigerian tribal song, and otherwise not giving a damn about the country he grew up and lives in, AND acting like a low-class thug outside of the cage, he is doing a great job of proving the words of Colby the heel to be...true.

I really don’t like Marty fakenewsman. But he’s a first gen American of a Nigerian immigrant, fine w me to have pride where your parents came from.

And huge doucher Ali seemed like he was more of the thug in that shit outside the cage.

I tilted and threw 5u on fight doesn't go the distance at +175. I could've taken u4.5 @+185.

Holy shit

5 hammarfists to his arm is enough to end a title fight?
It's not about the damage. Look at him in the replay. He is not moving to defend or change position at all. You want him to take 10 more while not moving before it ends? He gave up. He was done. He didn't protest it at all.

It's not about the damage. Look at him in the reply. He is not moving to defend or change position at all. You want him to take 10 more while not moving before it ends?

He didn't have a chance to move because the ref stepped in so quickly.

2-2 maybe even 3-1 Colby going into the final round. Stoppage was fine all things considered.

I really don’t like Marty fakenewsman. But he’s a first gen American of a Nigerian immigrant, fine w me to have pride where your parents came from.

I'm a first generation immigrant to the US, too. So keep that in mind when I say someone who was raised in and lives in the US choosing to represent their former country at every opportunity should be told to pack their bags and go back to the country they love so, so much more than the US.

Could've been a huge night if Holloway had come through. Still managed to hedge with a 1k bet on Volk mid fight

Joe Rogan, stop embarrassing yourself. 3-1 Colby is not insane, and you know that 1? Well, that's the round where "Colby Covington got his jaw broken".

Back