UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Off topic but my coffee just came out my nose watching this

thinking about putting 500 to win 28400 on holm, gadelha, cerrone round 4 someone talk me out of it lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 12.07.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 12.07.10 AM.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 9
Gotta love Bovada. UFC 246 Special - Will Conor say “Fook” in the postfight interview? Yes -250 No +195.
I love it I think +225 on him meantioning Masvidal or the BMF belt is solid.

Had to take a stab at the top one,
I think there is a good chance mentions the BMF title win or lose.

Looks like the limit is 100 not bad either

Last edited:
Had to take a stab I think there is a good chance mentions the BMF title win or lose.

Looks like the limit is 100 not bad either

I'd max the Jorge one.

Kamaru, unlikely... He knows he'd get fucked up and doesn't want that smoke. Very possible he mentions Khabib but not directly. He probably calls him the Russian rat or some shit.

I'd max the Jorge one.

Kamaru, unlikely... He knows he'd get fucked up and doesn't want that smoke. Very possible he mentions Khabib but not directly. He probably calls him the Russian rat or some shit.
Yeah just threw a couple bucks on that Masvidal play, I like it because all he has to do is say BMF belt.
Small on Khabib call out too. Tempted to max both but I usually only bet the fights.
Thinking he will meantion Khabib by name though, he has been a little light on the insults so far with this resurgence of his.

Just found out Tim Elliott was in a car accident during camp and sustained "minor injuries". Explains why money has slowly been trickling into Askarov. May have to reduce my action on Elliott or remove all together.

I haven't watched tape for Askarov as of yet, but on paper it seems a risky bet. Askarov has a lot of submissions wins and nearly half of Elliott's losses have come from submission. Anyone else betting on this fight?

I haven't watched tape for Askarov as of yet, but on paper it seems a risky bet. Askarov has a lot of submissions wins and nearly half of Elliott's losses have come from submission. Anyone else betting on this fight?
Haven't dug into Elliott but Askar has a grinding grappling heavy style. If Elliott's movement is off I wouldn't trust it.
Askar probably would have gotten a win over Moreno instead of a draw but I don't think he was prepared for the high elevation of the Mexican mountains.
Just my 2 cent.

I've played Askarov for a unit. I don't really rate Elliott, and at worst this was a 50/50 fight to begin with, but now with rumours of Elliott being injured during camp it's swayed me.

I think Askarov lost his fight with Moreno but he did well to keep things competitive and now seeing how good Moreno looked against Kara-France that adds a little more weight to Askarov's performance, and that was in his debut.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Elliott finished again.

Haven't dug into Elliott but Askar has a grinding grappling heavy style. If Elliott's movement is off I wouldn't trust it.
Askar probably would have gotten a win over Moreno instead of a draw but I don't think he was prepared for the high elevation of the Mexican mountains.
Just my 2 cent.

Askar/Moreno should no have been a draw to begin with. Askar should have lost that fight - horrible judging. Literally only one play by play have it for Askar with several having it 30-27 Moreno. I don't think Askar underperformed - people clearly underestimate Moreno and that still continued into the Kai fight.

So any links to back that Elliot rumour?

Is not a rumour, look last Elliot interview, was een car accident and a injury in the neck and back and he already got back problems, dont sounds right, I was also on Elliot, but now I'm gonna pass of maybe go for askarov.

In the interviews he is not really clear about the injurys, but he put a lot of enfasis in the need of a win in this fight and that he is ready and blabla, but I dont trust him anymore.

So any links to back that Elliot rumour?

I think most people are taking it from the Half the Battle podcast, but rumour is the key word, who knows if there is any truth to it at all.

Back