UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Well that was easy money

Cerrone is such a china doll at this stage that a shoulder exploded his face.

Great for my pre-bet, but not entertaining.... Imagine paying for this main card.

It hit. :D

1/18/2020 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1025 McGregor wins in round 1* +200 vs Any other result V
1/18/2020 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1611 Yusuff wins by 3 round decision* +290 vs Not Yusuff by 3 round decision V
1/18/2020 8:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1711 Askarov wins by 3 round decision* +335 vs Not Askarov by 3 round decision V
Risking $10.00 To Win $498.95

1/18/2020 9:00 PM UFC Fighting 1602 Sodiq Yusuff* -135 vs Andre Fili V
1/18/2020 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1025 McGregor wins in round 1* +225 vs Any other result V
1/18/2020 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1311 Gadelha wins by 3 round decision* +160 vs Not Gadelha by 3 round decision =
Risking $25.00 To Win $342.73 ----------------> 116.44
===============
$35.00 to win 615.39

1/18/2020 11:30 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Holly Holm* -135 vs Raquel Pennington V
1/18/2020 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1062 Fight won’t start round 3* -150 vs Cerrone / McGregor starts round 3 V
1/18/2020 6:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2110 Not Osbourne inside distance* -185 vs Osbourne wins inside distance V
Risking $50.00 To Win $173.47

1/9/2020 5:15 AM WTA Tennis 5233 Kiki Bertens* -125 vs Anett Kontaveit V
1/18/2020 11:30 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Holly Holm* -135 vs Raquel Pennington V
1/18/2020 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1062 Fight won’t start round 3* -195 vs Cerrone / McGregor starts round 3 V
Risking $38.00 To Win $142.13

Herb as usualy trying to get the fighters killed. Incredible. Even if he wanted to give cowboy a chance it was clear he wanted no part of that.

Those were legit strikes. He smashed the nose dead on with the 2nd hit.

Great for my pre-bet, but not entertaining.... Imagine paying for this main card.
Did you use a stream to see or how? Had to for first time ever buy it apparently on viaplay. They get more n more greedy it seems.
Gratz on your bet! Seemed like he tried to copy masvidal with that punch, or trying to break the record.

Did you use a stream to see or how? Had to for first time ever buy it apparently on viaplay. They get more n more greedy it seems.
Gratz on your bet! Seemed like he tried to copy masvidal with that punch, or trying to break the record.

I didnt buy on viaplay no, so i was a bit behind, but i was aware of that and took that into account when livebetting the main card.

conor did look really sharp out there, that head kick was beautiful.

The first punch conor whiffed if that was vs usman he'd be scooped and on his back for entire round. Don't see him ever beating usman for the belt.

The first punch conor whiffed if that was vs usman he'd be scooped and on his back for entire round. Don't see him ever beating usman for the belt.

Not sure how he'd do vs Masvidal at 170 honestly. Better stylistically for Conor, but Masvidal showing such tight boxing lately, has a granite chin, and better cardio than Conor.

Can't see Conor beating Tony or Khabib either. Cowboy is washed, coming off taking a brutal beating from Tony then getting starched by Justin. Pretty expected that Conor would do this tonight, but all these other potential fights are much different.

Not sure how he'd do vs Masvidal at 170 honestly. Better stylistically for Conor, but Masvidal showing such tight boxing lately, has a granite chin, and better cardio than Conor.

Can't see Conor beating Tony or Khabib either. Cowboy is washed, coming off taking a brutal beating from Tony then getting starched by Justin. Pretty expected that Conor would do this tonight, but all these other potential fights are much different.
I'd take conor in a 3 round fight vs Masvidal but ofc it'd be 5 rounds, and that 2 extra rounds is massive difference for cardio. It'd be a hell of a fight that much I know. I could see conor beating gaethje, but agreed on tony and khabib being too much. Tony has been knocked down a lot but he'd have to be absolutely dead-shotted to lose otherwise he'd overtake the fight in later rounds.

Conor strikes from so many different angles. This is his weight class at his age. He fucks Masvidal up

I'd take conor in a 3 round fight vs Masvidal but ofc it'd be 5 rounds, and that 2 extra rounds is massive difference for cardio. It'd be a hell of a fight that much I know. I could see conor beating gaethje, but agreed on tony and khabib being too much. Tony has been knocked down a lot but he'd have to be absolutely dead-shotted to lose otherwise he'd overtake the fight in later rounds.

I think people are going to overrate Conor's power at these higher weights now because of this KO. But seriously, how many times now have we seen Cowboy get stung like that early and basically that's a wrap? To stop Tony you basically have to cut off his head and bury it on the other side of the world.

I think Conor wants to stay at 170 though.

ITS A RED PANTY NIGHT FOR ME :)
nice to go 20-3 in last 2 days apparently i "dont cap" fights

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 9.40.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 9.40.36 PM.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 12
Make conor vs masvidal that fight and build up would be fucking hugeee

Absolutely. And if Conor tries to play head games with Jorge...good luck. The guy wore a f'ing robe tonight.

But I think that fight would be a freaking banger. Very high level boxing, would be fun to watch.

Back