UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Conor strikes from so many different angles. This is his weight class at his age. He fucks Masvidal up

They will both land. Jorge's boxing has really taken off. Both have solid chins too so likely no early KO. Conor will need to manage his energy well most likely, because while Jorge doesn't have Ferguson-like cardio, it's probably better than Conor's by a pretty wide margin.

I hope that's the fight they make.

Hold up I’m gonna pretend to win all my bets and crop pics on 5d then post in ALL CAPS BRB

They will both land. Jorge's boxing has really taken off. Both have solid chins too so likely no early KO. Conor will need to manage his energy well most likely, because while Jorge doesn't have Ferguson-like cardio, it's probably better than Conor's by a pretty wide margin.

I hope that's the fight they make.

conor is either a man possessed or a distracted fool. It depends on which version is coming at you but Jorge stands little to no chance against a truly focused game-planned McGregor.

Jorge hasn’t beaten anyone worth anything, he’s just got some really tasty bias via a TKO over two overhyped fighters

Got some crazy live lines, Camur at 4.20 after round 2, Roxanne at 7.00 after round 1 and Mazo at 3.50 (Thought she lost but I'm not complaining).

not enough space go look back on the ufc 246 betting thread i posted a pic of my non mma bets all winners one loss and already posted my ufc bets in the same thread. it shouldnt be too hard for u to find it :). nice bet on pennington tho that was an elite pick. u guys dont feel sick giving out that advice and making people lose their money??? was estimating tbh its probably 20-5

not enough space go look back on the ufc 246 betting thread i posted a pic of my non mma bets all winners one loss and already posted my ufc bets in the same thread. it shouldnt be too hard for u to find it :). nice bet on pennington tho that was an elite pick. u guys dont feel sick giving out that advice and making people lose their money???

post a screenshot

not enough space go look back on the ufc 246 betting thread i posted a pic of my non mma bets all winners one loss and already posted my ufc bets in the same thread. it shouldnt be too hard for u to find it :). nice bet on pennington tho that was an elite pick. u guys dont feel sick giving out that advice and making people lose their money??? was estimating tbh its probably 20-5
Not enough space? How? Should be extremely simple and easy. Take less than 3 min at absolute most. It's just one screen shot. You love to do it.

conor is either a man possessed or a distracted fool. It depends on which version is coming at you but Jorge stands little to no chance against a truly focused game-planned McGregor.

Jorge hasn’t beaten anyone worth anything, he’s just got some really tasty bias via a TKO over two overhyped fighters

I disagree. Jorge beat the brakes off Nate. Literally won every second of that fight, it wasn't competitive. And even if you want to dismiss the first fight with Nate that Conor had as Conor being a "distracted fool" (and that's certainly possible that he was), no way in hell was that true for the second fight with Nate. And Conor BARELY squeaked that out. Nate had a lot of moments in that fight, could have honestly won it. Conor was out for blood, dying to avenge his loss, and he managed to eek out a majority decision where he was gassed and running away in the later rounds. And that was "dark eyed, focused" Conor for sure.

Here's the thing: Conor was a wrecking machine at 145. At LW and now WW, his power is way less proven. Alvarez he had to knock down 3 times. That was a brilliant display of precision, but Eddie was tailor made for Conor. And now he KO'd a shell of Cerrone who was coming off a life altering beating by Tony and a KO by Justin. Cowboy is washed, and this fight was set up to make Conor look good.

Am I saying Conor can't beat Masvidal? Absolutely not. Conor could win for sure. But to assert that if he's focused he'll just walk through him....no way.

You blocked people from viewing your post history? Why? I wanted to check what your lottery ticket parlay was, did it hit?

post a screenshot
posted like 5 screenshots today, dont need to make this whole thread about me. if you really curious look through my profile its all in their. good luck in your future bets u sound miserable man lower the unit size and keep your head up champ

You blocked people from viewing your post history? Why? I wanted to check what your lottery ticket parlay was, did it hit?
i put it on members only, you can go check it. idk sometimes i feel wierd about ppl looking at my bets but my parlay is still alive.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.23.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.23.00 PM.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
posted like 5 screenshots today, dont need to make this whole thread about me. if you really curious look through my profile its all in their. good luck in your future bets u sound miserable man lower the unit size and keep your head up champ
You said that you went 20-3 over the last two days. That means on your graded wagers page it should just be the top 23 lines. You have posted the top, even with duplicate bets it should easily be 1 page. Youre clearly comfortable with putting up screen shots. It's just one screenshot. And then everyone would trust you and believe you. Nobody could give you shit or argue. You can prove yourself right and anybody doubting you wrong. its so easy! :)

You said that you went 20-3 over the last two days. That means on your graded wagers page it should just be the top 23 lines. You have posted the top, youre clearly comfortable with putting up screen shots. It's just one screenshot. And then everyone would trust you and believe you. Nobody could give you shit or argue. You can prove yourself right and anybody doubting you wrong. its so easy! :)

He posted his ball sports bets and his MMA bets, he's not lying.

He posted his ball sports bets and his MMA bets, he's not lying.
bro these same 2 guys been harassing me cuz their losing all of their money in the in non mma betting thread. This guy trueacsension promised me he would give me 1k in btc if i posted my bets about a week ago i posted and he just coming up with all these excuses doesnt want to pay. these same 2 clowns always so hostile... they cant believe what they see with their own eyes hahahah <45><Lmaoo>

I really dont wanna make this thread all about me if you wanna see whose lieing go through the threads im about to head out :)

bro these same 2 guys been harassing me cuz their losing all of their money in the in non mma betting thread. This guy trueacsension promised me he would give me 1k in btc if i posted my bets about a week ago i posted and he just coming up with all these excuses doesnt want to pay. these same 2 clowns always so hostile... they cant believe what they see with their own eyes hahahah <45><Lmaoo>

I really dont wanna make this thread all about me if you wanna see whose lieing go through the threads im about to head out :)
You could have easily posted the screen shot 10 different times now. Proof, clear as day that you're a fake. First ignore ive ever done.

Last edited:
Back