UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Currently dealing with the morons at SkyBet, who refuse to pay out on 'McGregor to win via tko or ko via punches'. They're saying they go off the official ufcstats site, which is ruling it a head kick tko (!?!?). Got to hope common sense prevails here.

I'm up over 4U on the night. Put around 8U down, so good result. Good night of scraps boys!

It was probably the solid GNP Yusuff landed at the very, very end of the round, actually. I think Fili actually stunned Yusuff worse than Yusuff stunned him in that huge exchange with about a minute left.
Yeah. If R1 ended a minute earlier I think it's a Fili round, Yusuff kinda randomly swung the fight with a standing clinch kimura attempt... which is pretty low percentage. R3 and a lot of R1 showed Fili winning the standing minutes fairly clear.

Ledet was frustrating as hell, too. Some decent livebets on Camur but Ledet had all the tools to dominate that fight and just got beat by pure volume.

Yeah. If R1 ended a minute earlier I think it's a Fili round, Yusuff kinda randomly swung the fight with a standing clinch kimura attempt... which is pretty low percentage. R3 and a lot of R1 showed Fili winning the standing minutes fairly clear.

Ledet was frustrating as hell, too. Some decent livebets on Camur but Ledet had all the tools to dominate that fight and just got beat by pure volume.
I had 2u on kelleher and was expecting the same kind of urgency and just giving a damn from ledet in his fight. Was so frustrated cause camur's gas tank was suspect too. To be fair camur was better comparatively to that bum osbourne but still.

I disagree. Jorge beat the brakes off Nate. Literally won every second of that fight, it wasn't competitive. And even if you want to dismiss the first fight with Nate that Conor had as Conor being a "distracted fool" (and that's certainly possible that he was), no way in hell was that true for the second fight with Nate. And Conor BARELY squeaked that out. Nate had a lot of moments in that fight, could have honestly won it. Conor was out for blood, dying to avenge his loss, and he managed to eek out a majority decision where he was gassed and running away in the later rounds. And that was "dark eyed, focused" Conor for sure.

Here's the thing: Conor was a wrecking machine at 145. At LW and now WW, his power is way less proven. Alvarez he had to knock down 3 times. That was a brilliant display of precision, but Eddie was tailor made for Conor. And now he KO'd a shell of Cerrone who was coming off a life altering beating by Tony and a KO by Justin. Cowboy is washed, and this fight was set up to make Conor look good.

Am I saying Conor can't beat Masvidal? Absolutely not. Conor could win for sure. But to assert that if he's focused he'll just walk through him....no way.

no human on planet earth is “walking through” Masvidal so no I didn’t assert that. The “little to no chance” was a tad hyperbolic though for sure.

Last edited:
bro these same 2 guys been harassing me cuz their losing all of their money in the in non mma betting thread. This guy trueacsension promised me he would give me 1k in btc if i posted my bets about a week ago i posted and he just coming up with all these excuses doesnt want to pay. these same 2 clowns always so hostile... they cant believe what they see with their own eyes hahahah <45><Lmaoo>

I really dont wanna make this thread all about me if you wanna see whose lieing go through the threads im about to head out :)

No I didn’t you degen I said post a screenshot of your last 3 months and if you were up 25k I would give you 1k
All you did was post your winning bets in all caps and lie to randos on the internet. Anyone who wagers with the kind of money you’re wagering with knows that if you win too much you get capped and yet you’re magically not capped. The common sense reason is that you’re a losing gambler who posts only his wins. I personally don’t care but just post the screenshots if you want to prove people wrong instead of long winded cry baby posts. I personally hope you’re not a degen losing gambler

Last edited:
Maycee "The Future" Barber got turned into Maycee "The Future Barber".

Back