UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

Byrd and Sal D a mato is usually for me the judges to scew it up. Remember when I counted on D amato to rob someone and he did it.

Knowing who the judges are before hand may be a very important factor to consider. Not sure who judged this. Didn´t check.
Wonder if it´ll be one of those nights with many splits and odd things happening.

Most of us hammer Rogan but at least he still calls out bullshit judging scores

well it was still a close fight, i dont think it was a robbery, i bet martinez live but all rounds were close imo.

Wait I just realized martinez is from texas so this notion of texas judges isn't even accurate.
They can't burn up all the favoritism early, gotta save something for Bones.

Sorry. Not a robbery. All three rounds were close.

Wow I was on Ewell and that was a robbery. 30-27?! Wtf?

Usually judges in texas help out the hometown guy but they f'd martinez hard. Can't be confident anymore about any fight going to the cards yikes.

3-0 lol did he have the wrong colors or something?
Hopefully they correct that to 30-27 Martinez

no way ewell won three rounds

On to Newson. Yeah he is small but Pilarte cuts alot for 135

Small on Pilarte just for action. Not a real pick.

Usually judges in texas help out the hometown guy but they f'd martinez hard. Can't be confident anymore about any fight going to the cards yikes.
Check the card literally half these people are local. Murphy, Giles, Lewis, Jones out of NM, pretty sure I missed a few more oh Morono, Martinez I guess I forgot how big Texas is
*Edit tailing ya on Adams

Fight was too close, if Martinez wanted the W should have put more volume in the 3.

Newson NSC at +125 boys hell yea

Newson saw the judges just now and said fuck this I gotta get a finish Asap.

Awesome job by the ref there. He held off as Pilarte seemed to be recovering.

Back