UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

I let my dog take a piss on the balcony and I missed the whole fight.

25 minutes of downtime

meh

I pussy out that fight and passed... Wel Newson delivered big. Shame.

Is it just me or do Bellator have less time between fights than the UFC?

Outside of Bellator main card fights that are on Paramount, their pacing is excellent, with minimal downtime. On the prelims, there is hardly any downtime at all.

Well Bellator isn’t on a network or ppv so you don’t have to kill time to meet schedule

Not sure why that is a robbery for Ewell. Ewell land more on both 1st and 2nd round. What is the different if is 30-27 or 29-28? If we count center of control or clinch control than Martinez wins but he got out strike both round.

I don't envy the UFC employee that had to put a highlight reel for Chookagian, who has zero finishes, has never even been close to a finish, and whose only knockdown was against Carmouche...who beat her.

Dont cry boys, we get a lot of footage for chook Vs vale... All what we wanted... Can't wait for that great and exciting fight.

I finally played Bautista, Hope dont get wrestlefucked. Pray for me.

Not sure why that is a robbery for Ewell. Ewell land more on both 1st and 2nd round. What is the different if is 30-27 or 29-28? If we count center of control or clinch control than Martinez wins but he got out strike both round.

Can we save this revisionism for the heavies, as opposed to the gambling topic?

13 out of 14 media outlets had it for Martinez, with the outlier being infamous laughingstock MMAJunkie, as well as 93.1% of fans on MMADecisions.

That's exactly the kind of disparity that defines a "robbery", not what you personally scored it as.

Can we save this revisionism for the heavies, as opposed to the gambling topic?

13 out of 14 media outlets had it for Martinez, with the outlier being infamous laughingstock MMAJunkie, as well as 93.1% of fans on MMADecisions.

That's exactly the kind of disparity that defines a "robbery", not what you personally scored it as.
Bu bu but ewell landed more punches

Back