UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

No play here just a guess on Cannetti

Sucks waiting so long, I wanna wacht all, but I'm tired, 90km biking today and this fucking European time.

damn I was looking forward to whitmire/viana
they had rlly juicy odds too

Sucks waiting so long, I wanna wacht all, but I'm tired, 90km biking today and this fucking European time.
Yeah I'm probably going to be out before the main or co-main. Gotta be up for work 8 hours from now lol good luck dude

Rogan sounding like an uneducated dolt in thinking Gengis Khan has anything to do with modern Mongolia.

those kicks had me a little worried honestly

Most people were saying canneti for first 4/5 mins but it was the other way around. Wonder what round 1 odds were.

DC is not seeing their boy Winn losing again today.
I go with emmer by sub.

Great start indeed! Only had 1U, but liked you betting it aswell made me look into the fight. Thank you!
Where did you get the NSC by the way? I want to try get into that but i´m not sure what sites offer it.

5dimes offered it. Also had the ITD apparently lol. Yeah, i was pretty sure Batgerel was gonna win. Had 2.5u on him(although thats including a 1u on NSC, which is not so risky)

Guido is gonna get deported back to South America after that performance.

Holy hell boys I was down 15U this week on basketball, but managed to claw back 12U 30 mins ago on a tight play, in a college game. Good luck fellow degens.

Holy shit the more I see that Whittaker KO the more I wonder if Izzy pulls a repeat.
Full body movement, head movement, guards his chin and lands one of the craziest hooks ever woah.

Holy shit the more I see that Whittaker KO the more I wonder if Izzy pulls a repeat.
Full body movement, head movement, guards his chin and lands one of the craziest hooks ever woah.

I bet Izzy that fight and I remember being scared, Whittaker was throwing heat and barely missing. I was very happy Izzy finished early, if he doesnt finish early here, whch is unlikely to me, you goin to be sweatin hard.

Back