null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
SM9nigK.jpg

Last edited:

Ferguson -165, had -155 before that was canceled

Esparza-130, had her at +110 before that got canceled

I had Werdum parlayed with nunes, so now I just have werdum -230.

Liked both the main and the price/luque fight to ngtd, but that bet was canceled

rozenstruik +245
Price +220
Cruz +210

considering Stephens at these odds

Ferguson -165, had -155 before that was canceled

Esparza-130, had her at +110 before that got canceled

I had Werdum parlayed with nunes, so now I just have werdum -230.

Liked both the main and the price/luque fight to ngtd, but that bet was canceled

rozenstruik +245
Price +220
Cruz +210

considering Stephens at these odds

How do you see the Esparza/Waterson fight playing out?

How do you see the Esparza/Waterson fight playing out?
I think Esparza has improved more over the last few years. Her striking is much better than it used to be and she always has that wrestling in her back pocket. She looked great in her last two fights.

I think she’s going to take waterson down and keep her there for extended periods of time.

Just did the same, I think the odds will shorten.
Here we go again, Dana leading me on...

How do we think Pettis wins? I think people think he's less shot than Cerrone, but Cerrone has fought some killers and can still dominate top 15 people in the division who are younger and in their prime. ( Al, Hernandez etc).
Pettis also seems to have a little bit more quit in him, Cerrone will fight on unless you crack him real bad. I think rd2 and 3 are Cerrones once he fights his way into the fight and it remains standing. Pettis might win with the first with his flashiness but his cardio has been horrible lately and Cerrones is still top notch.

Here we go again, Dana leading me on...

How do we think Pettis wins? I think people think he's less shot than Cerrone, but Cerrone has fought some killers and can still dominate top 15 people in the division who are younger and in their prime. ( Al, Hernandez etc).
Pettis also seems to have a little bit more quit in him, Cerrone will fight on unless you crack him real bad. I think rd2 and 3 are Cerrones once he fights his way into the fight and it remains standing. Pettis might win with the first with his flashiness but his cardio has been horrible lately and Cerrones is still top notch.
I tend to stay away from the “who’s more shot“ fights.
I lean cerrone but I worry that pettis is going to target the body

I tend to stay away from the “who’s more shot“ fights.
I lean cerrone but I worry that pettis is going to target the body
Ye I am not playing it per say, just the odds dragging me in a bit and Cerrone being a dog against someone like Pettis.

I think Esparza has improved more over the last few years. Her striking is much better than it used to be and she always has that wrestling in her back pocket. She looked great in her last two fights.

I think she’s going to take waterson down and keep her there for extended periods of time.
I am a bit nervous by how close Espraza was to getting armbared by someone like Grasso. Waterson has an underrated ground game as well. Obviously its a long shot sub, but she will need to spend most of the fight in her guard as standing I think Waterson will tee off with kicks.

My only play so far, Bryce Mitchel has signed a contract and says its happening. That obviously means nothing for the time being but least Dana is gunning for it officially.

My only play so far, Bryce Mitchel has signed a contract and says its happening. That obviously means nothing for the time being but least Dana is gunning for it officially.
Ya beat me to it but I'll share the link anyway

Awwww yisssss. Rebel Dana making us some content.

giphy.gif

I'll take Kattar to jab and dance around 'Lil Heathen until he catches a random should have seen that coming right hook and gets ktfo.

I thought the Cruz that fought Cody was past it back then. No way any version of prime Cruz shows up now.

Pass on Pettis/Cerrone

I wanna play Tferg but idk if that's cause I'm a fan or not.

Don't think anyone should lay the juice on Ferguson. Smells of an upset. Plus the double cut down to 155 in one month. You can safely live bet him after the first when his odds go up a bit, because I think he will get tagged.

Im waiting to get better odds on Rozenstriuk to bet 100$ on him .
I give him 60% chance to win

Fook units

Good to see Waterson keeping her spine decompressed.... Or whatever in the world is going on here.

Thoughts on Jacare-Hall?

Watching Hall struggle against shoeface and loosing rounds against Byron Davis I lean Jacare.
Albeit close I thought Hall lost 2-1 against shoeface but Jacare is better then shoeface in every area, maybe jits is even due to Jacare being older but way better striking and likely better takedowns with that judo black belt.

I could see Jacare winning rounds with striking, cage pushing and top control, could also see an head and arm choke.

Back