UFC 249 Gaethje vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
c8qSFPH.jpg

Hey guys, this event will take place probably so lets start analyse.

My favourite dogs so far
Karl Roberson
Tony Ferguson

Gotta ride with the Eagle Khabib on this one. Don't see Tony doing much better than Dustin did here.

Thought this promo was pretty cool for any of you fellows into that stuff.

I was very confident to bet Tony in 2017 but now after his surgery and age Im not so sure he will win :( I give him 40% to win

Why is Rose a favorite? She was dog the first time and lost so now that meas she will win?wtf?

betted jessica the first time and happy to do it again.

I like khabib ankalev and machahaev lol. And rose. Hall is a live dog I think. Sadly I favor villante

Why is Rose a favorite? She was dog the first time and lost so now that meas she will win?wtf?

betted jessica the first time and happy to do it again.
Jessica is coming from a Life changing beating and in the first fight Rose was wining until that lucky slam. Andrade has no chin left, Rose should tko her this time.

5k$ khabib x 1.5. Doubt this fight will happen on 18 april. Unless they move it to dubai or something.

If Kevin Lee can get Tony down and get past his bjj I don't see why the champ can't.

I imagine Tony will try to use his Granby/imanari rolls to avoid Khabibs grappling

I don't think it will work though the champ seems to have a body lock like no other.
I remember this from the Poirier fight and was really impressed. Beautiful switch attempts by Dustin but it barely even loosened the grip of Nurmagomedov.

Event not happening in Brooklyn. Think Vegas lift their ban prior to this event so maybe Apex is a chance

Other option I heard is taking it to the middle east as they're more likely to lift any travel bans just to get events on.

if you give him 40% and hes +245 that means u have to go all in. bro go get one of those 0% interest fee loans and its time to load up and build up the bankroll trump is giving out 1000 checks to every single american its no more time to be a big pussy.
Don't think he is American and bragging about losing massive bets is a weird flex guy.

losing 500 dollars in a day on your overall action is losing "massive bets" lol...
My 401k probably lost more money than that today what's your point?
Betting
100 units on Kevin Lee seems to constitute the use of the word massive.
If for nothing else your lack of foresight.

I bet the guy too and lost but I'm not here to brag about it. Or criticize people for not burning a bank roll on bad bets.

WTF R U TALKING ABOUT? PUT YOUR "401K" INSIDE YOUR FRIENDS ASSHOLE. HOW DOES -50% FEEL LIKE HAHA. HEY CAN U ASK WHEN OF THE "OG" MODS AROUND HERE TO PUT SOMETHING SPECIAL LIKE A BANNER AROUND MY AVI OR NAME FOR HAVING OVER 100K BANKROLL
Ha me with friends you're a funny guy.
Don't know about a banner but here is a trophy just for you funny guy

if you give him 40% and hes +245 that means u have to go all in. bro go get one of those 0% interest fee loans and its time to load up and build up the bankroll trump is giving out 1000 checks to every single american its no more time to be a big pussy.
Naah to much risk for me, I will put him in one parlay and maybe a single for 100$.
In 2017 I remember to bet around 300$ but now Im not so confident in him.

Good odds on Roberson, Muradov is overrated and a good match up for him.

Btw Im from Poland
<CroCop1>

Naah to much risk for me, I will put him in one parlay and maybe a single for 100$.
In 2017 I remember to bet around 300$ but now Im not so confident in him.

Good odds on Roberson, Muradov is overrated and a good match up for him.

Btw Im from Poland
<CroCop1>
sucks they havent released odds hope the fights arent canceled. im leaning good, rothwell, magomed, islam, khabib, andrade. ima try to watch that matchup and see if anything happens until weigh ins. i wonder how the fight will play out if it reaches 4th and 5th tony is always going to be active from the bottom with unlimited energy, i felt like in previous fights khabib does try to rest and conserve energy to finish the fight.

Last edited:
sucks they havent released odds hope the fights arent canceled. im leaning good, rothwell, magomed, islam, khabib, andrade. ima try to watch that matchup and see if anything happens until weigh ins. i wonder how the fight will play out if it reaches 4th and 5th tony is always going to be active from the bottom with unlimited energy, i felt like in previous fights khabib does try to rest and conserve energy to finish the fight.
Well the thing with unlimited energy.. when was the last time Tony was pressured? Khabib will suck out his energy from clinch and so on. Everyone can gas out, even Colby gassed in the Usman fight. Tony has great cardio, sure but Khabib will take him down and suck his energy. If such a morron like Kevin Lee could mount Tony than thats a serious red flag for me as Im betting Ferguson.

I think any half decent striker with a little bit of a chin beats rothwell these days. Dude has been god awful since coming back from the layoff. He beat struve but looked terrible. That was such bs.

I think any half decent striker with a little bit of a chin beats rothwell these days. Dude has been god awful since coming back from the layoff. He beat struve but looked terrible. That was such bs.
You could say the same about villante. At least rothwell is durable and big.

Jessica is coming from a Life changing beating and in the first fight Rose was wining until that lucky slam. Andrade has no chin left, Rose should tko her this time.

and rose too had beating. Jessica never had a chin. Rose did good work on that outside game but it only took 7min to get fukked. The line is stuupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back