UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 Official Bets

Not a lot so far, relative to most cards. But will likely add.

Stipe ML -105
Stipe itd +155
Vera/O'malley o1.5 -225
O'malley dec +205 (was +158 yesterday and I complained there was no value...someone likes me and pushed this line up to playable ha ha)
Rozenstruik itd +105
Dodson ML +160
Dodson dec +550
Yoder ML +130
Miller sub +280
Pichel dec +185 (bet this first, then wavered and "hedged" with Miller sub...basically I botched this fight and am likely gonna get middled when Miller wins a dec or Pichel KO's Jimmy--oh well)
Burns itd -150

That's it so far.

Stipe ML -105-WIN
Stipe itd +155--LOSS
Vera/O'malley o1.5 -225--LOSS
O'malley dec +205 (was +158 yesterday and I complained there was no value...someone likes me and pushed this line up to playable ha ha)--LOSS
Rozenstruik itd +105--WIN
Dodson ML +160--LOSS
Dodson dec +550--LOSS
Yoder ML +130--LOSS
Miller sub +280--LOSS
Pichel dec +185 (bet this first, then wavered and "hedged" with Miller sub...basically I botched this fight and am likely gonna get middled when Miller wins a dec or Pichel KO's Jimmy--oh well)--WIN
Burns itd -150--LOSS

Added Jandiroba -3.5 and Dakaus ML which both won. My pre fight bets ended up in the green, but my live bets were shitty and ate away almost all my profits. I thought I did better than I actually did, but when I tallied up my live losses, I ended up barely in the +. Oh well.

English is not my strong suit,and understand broken English is not your strong suit or capping fights for that matter.
I was going to bet 2 unit on Daniel Pineda at +245 but end up betting max of 9 unit when odd improve to +320.

English is not my strong suit,and understand broken English is not your strong suit or capping fights for that matter.
I was going to bet 2 unit on Daniel Pineda at +245 but end up betting max of 9 unit when odd improve to +320.

I've won 6 events in a row netting over 2 units profit in each event. I just upped my unit size this week and profited another 2 units. I'm not good by any means but clearly I'm doing something right. Don't be so salty because someone busted your balls about your nonsensical explantation of your unit size.

When someone is referring to unit size, it's 1% of your bankroll. Now do you understand why your post sounds ridiculous, broken English or not?

I've won 6 events in a row netting over 2 units profit in each event. I just upped my unit size this week and profited another 2 units. I'm not good by any means but clearly I'm doing something right. Don't be so salty because someone busted your balls about your nonsensical explantation of your unit size.

When someone is referring to unit size, it's 1% of your bankroll. Now do you understand why your post sounds ridiculous, broken English or not?

Unit size is highly individual and by no means simply 1% of a bankroll. For me, units are presently 2% of my bankroll, and have been between 1.4%-2.4% depending on various factors.

Some people use units that are only 0.1% of their total bankroll.

oh, you are referring unit size. That even make you more of a dumb ass?

1% unit size is a rule of thumb. It is a guideline for beginner and a noob like yourself. I been gambling for 2 decade, we make our own rules and what work for us. $100 per unit works for me.

You are one of those prick arrive at construction site on your first day looking at autocad drawing to frame a simple wall. Than bitch and complain about veteran who been framing wall for 2 decade that they don't follow the blue print.

You do what work for you, if you need lots of guideline than you likely don't known what you are doing. Guidelines are for noob and beginner.

oh, you are referring unit size. That even make you more of a dumb ass?

1% unit size is a rule of thumb. It is a guideline for beginner and a noob like yourself. I been gambling for 2 decade, we make our own rules and what work for us. $100 per unit works for me.

You are one of those prick arrive at construction site on your first day looking at autocad drawing to frame a simple wall. Than bitch and complain about veteran who been framing wall for 2 decade that they don't follow the blue print.

You do what work for you, if you need lots of guideline than you likely don't known what you are doing. Guidelines are for noob and beginner.

Even if I didn't know it from your other posts, I could instantly tell you're Brazilian from this reply.

Whether Brazilians are being generous and kind or the opposite, whether in English or Portuguese, they have an utterly unique way of conveying their thoughts and emotions, heh.

As for unit size, I completely agree. @Sadistics is another guy who mentions he alters unit size literally from event to event.

Back