UFC 252 PBP/Discussion

Crushed it again tonight. Definitely didn’t see this fight going to decision.

Pretty unfortunate for dc, not being able to see for a large portion of the fight

He was +250 on pinnacle as well.

Hell, maybe the books just had it WAY wrong. It's almost unimaginable they'd be that far off and that the line wasn't inverted, but holy shit I hope that 5d pays @PuertoRican for his bet.

It's fucked up if they don't, because maybe he hedges even if they have the line correct. They don't know, and didn't give him a chance if they screwed up their line.

Granted, I'm biased because they limited me ha ha.

Lost 1u overall today despite some big wins, could have been a big day for my if pineda round 1, if I was able to live bet vera/prebet him, and if stipe got late round finish but can't complain considering how bleak things were looking before the Vinc fight. Hope you guys made out well too.

:(

Went big on the fdgtd and my night ends badly. Chito makes it a lil bit less painful but baadd

What was cormier thinking? He should've gone all out in the last round, he had clearly lost the fight. Great gameplan by stipe.

Hell, maybe the books just had it WAY wrong. It's almost unimaginable they'd be that far off and that the line wasn't inverted, but holy shit I hope that 5d pays @PuertoRican for his bet.

It's fucked up if they don't, because maybe he hedges even if they have the line correct. They don't know, and didn't give him a chance if they screwed up their line.

Granted, I'm biased because they limited me ha ha.

Shit. My bad, I thought you guys were talking about DC being +250. 5dimes line was most definitely a line error,

I saw the live bet after R4 as DC -300 and my buddy was sitting there saying he thought DC was winning and I just didn’t see it. But hey maybe it was line error. The fight was close but how ironic is it that the eye poke happened

Shit. My bad, I thought you guys were talking about DC being +250. 5dimes line was most definitely a line error,

Let's see if they pay him. I hope they do, but I doubt they will.

JDS, O’Malley, and DC lost in the ways I thought they would lose.

JDS tries to box with no chin.

O’Malley gets injured.

and dc faced Father Time real bad

Let's see if they pay him. I hope they do, but I doubt they will.
after round 4 stipe was like -600 or something like that for me, +250 is most crazy line i've ever heard of in my life in that timing

I saw the live bet after R4 as DC -300 and my buddy was sitting there saying he thought DC was winning and I just didn’t see it. But hey maybe it was line error. The fight was close but how ironic is it that the eye poke happened

Congrats on that dec prop hit bro, very nice. Not one of your usual sweet parlays, but a great hit just the same. Well done.

Next Saturday's card...too many fighters I don't know a damn thing about. I won't have time to do research on a lot of those fights. Maybe will just bet a few and live bet the rest.

Tonight ended up okay with Stipe winning, turned a decent profit. My action on the Vera/O'Malley fight was mostly o1.5 so even though I had Vera at +265, still lost $ on that fight (had O'Malley dec too at +205). Yoder not winning the decision hurt a little. Stipe and Jandiroba saved my ass from being in the red.

Hope everyone did okay.

you predicted malley injury in first few mins, are you nostradamus?

Yeah, seriously.

Vera at +250 was almost certainly value, but it was a fight with very, very thin information (O'Malley looked excellent in his last two victories but it was hard to get a handle on what his game is like nowadays with such little time in the cage), and then an injury, which, although it might have had some precedent, was highly unexpected.

If the normal chance of a debilitating injury in a fight is like 2%, and we assume O'Malley is 5 times more susceptible to it than the average fighter because of the Souk fight (which is probably far too much), that's still only 10%. And before that, O'Malley was scoring and hurting Vera at will with leg and body kicks, and I was wondering how Vera was going to puncture the tattooed Irish freak's defenses.

I'm very, very happy to see Chito win, as I like him as a fighter and person, and despise O'Malley as a person, and congrats to the brave Chito bettors, but anyone claiming that result was in any way predictable is utterly full of shit.

Back