UFC 252 PBP/Discussion

after round 4 stipe was like -600 or something like that for me, +250 is most crazy line i've ever heard of in my life in that timing
I think he was around -300 to -350 for me. I would have hammered +250 as the fight was headed to a decision and I only had Stipe's ITD/KO lines.

O'malleys career is over to be honest. A leg can usually not recover from such injuries.
???

Exact same thing happened to Chandler and Cejudo. They seem to be doing just fine.

ROFL media asked stipe if he wants to fight stefan struve <45>

It's the only loss he hasn't avenged by KO lol

talk about having an off night, September 29th 2012

Upon further review it looks like Marlon Vera dead legged O’Malley with kicks

so yea, hype train derailed

Yeah Chito said himself after the fight he trains with Alex Perez. Perez just took out Formiga with leg kicks, I have to think it was part of Chito's gameplan. Seems like O'malley is a bit of a glass canon.

Vera even points to Sean's leg when he stumbles after taking a kick. On top of all that the GNP actually KOed Sean briefly.

Found this old video of them meeting and thought it was pretty funny too. Chito was big brothering Sean before they ever fought, what a difference a year can make.

Because Daukaus is now a legit contender.

He's solid for a heavyweight and has improved considerably, but calling him a "legit contender" is silly. Beating a crippled, heavily brain-damaged Oleinik in his mid-40's isn't that impressive, and Daukaus was a considerable favorite there for a reason.

Back