UFC 253: Adesanya v Costa

Wow you guys about to make a lot of money if you so confident in costa you can get a little less than +1.5 odds on your money. I think is a close fight and could go either way but adesanya being a very technical counterstriker i think he will eventually get the tko. i put down $600 at -166 hopefully he can pull it out.

Wow you guys about to make a lot of money if you so confident in costa you can get a little less than +1.5 odds on your money. I think is a close fight and could go either way but adesanya being a very technical counterstriker i think he will eventually get the tko. i put down $600 at -166 hopefully he can pull it out.

nah, I will admit. I highly respect Israel’s skill and this bet will probably be fueled by my love for costa and my growing animosity towards Israel. I do like Costa at plus money because he is the better wrestler on paper. His head coach being Eric albaraccin and having a bjj black belt leads me to believe that costa will mix it up. Plenty of film on Israel and the Yoel fight was super unimpressive. I was ASHAMED to watch that fight...

Paulo by decision is like +800 or some shit. I mean, jeez call me crazy but I think there is a better chance he wins on scorecards then KO’ing a great defensive fighter. Kinda like Zhang Weill vs Joanna.

nah, I will admit. I highly respect Israel’s skill and this bet will probably be fueled by my love for costa and my growing animosity towards Israel. I do like Costa at plus money because he is the better wrestler on paper. His head coach being Eric albaraccin and having a bjj black belt leads me to believe that costa will mix it up. Plenty of film on Israel and the Yoel fight was super unimpressive. I was ASHAMED to watch that fight...

Paulo by decision is like +800 or some shit. I mean, jeez call me crazy but I think there is a better chance he wins on scorecards then KO’ing a great defensive fighter. Kinda like Zhang Weill vs Joanna.

Hey you never know if he is able to impose his strength advantage grappling without gassing out he very well could get a decision win. anything can happen in mma really but hopefully for entertainments sake this is mostly a striking battle

Dont expect a fighter to do something he has never done before. It is like hoping Gaethje will ever wrestle. It will never happen. I do like Costa here though, I don't know how well Adesanya will Handle the insane pressure Costa will put on him in the first 2 rounds.

Dont expect a fighter to do something he has never done before. It is like hoping Gaethje will ever wrestle. It will never happen. I do like Costa here though, I don't know how well Adesanya will Handle the insane pressure Costa will put on him in the first 2 rounds.
Costa beat Yoel by decision. Crazier things have happened. Especially if he’s getting hit with counters, he might have to hang back a bit.

Costa loves digging into the body, which should work wonders against a lanky opponent like Izzy. He’s tall and has great head movement which is why it’s great for Costa that he has a knack for chopping down people rather than head hunting.

Anyone found out whether this will be the 25ft cage or 30ft? I think its the 30ft, as it will on Yas island, but am not sure.

Is it worth putting the house on Jake Matthews (-560)?

lol that crossed my mind but you never know. Diego might win by DQ or something crazy again <6>

definitely putting money on Reyes ITD. He’s got such excellent striking I think he’ll be able to put Jan away in the 2nd/3rd.

lol that crossed my mind but you never know. Diego might win by DQ or something crazy again <6>

definitely putting money on Reyes ITD. He’s got such excellent striking I think he’ll be able to put Jan away in the 2nd/3rd.

Jan's tough man, a decision is not out of the realm of possibility and you'll probably get good odds.

Why is everyone so convinced Reyes will beat Blach? If you remove the Jon Jones fight Reyes has looked absolutely average; his biggest victory being OSP ane a razor thin decison agains Volkan.
The only reason I dont put too much value on the Jon Jones fight is because Jon Jones has made his last 3 opponents look like all-stars when they are really average (including Anthony fucking Smith looked great). Santos and Smith are natural MW and looked fantastic against Jon Jones because this isnt the same Jon Jones that dominated the LHW division. He is tentative and allows his opponents
s to mount offensives against him, which isn the opposite of vintage Jon Jones. He is either not motivated to win or PEDs really did a number on him, regardless of what the reason is, he has looked so outnof whack that he has made his opponents look amazing when they are not.
Im not saying Blach will beat Reyes, Im saying is much closer than the odds say.

Why is everyone so convinced Reyes will beat Blach? If you remove the Jon Jones fight Reyes has looked absolutely average; his biggest victory being OSP ane a razor thin decison agains Volkan.
The only reason I dont put too much value on the Jon Jones fight is because Jon Jones has made his last 3 opponents look like all-stars when they are really average (including Anthony fucking Smith looked great). Santos and Smith are natural MW and looked fantastic against Jon Jones because this isnt the same Jon Jones that dominated the LHW division. He is tentative and allows his opponents
s to mount offensives against him, which isn the opposite of vintage Jon Jones. He is either not motivated to win or PEDs really did a number on him, regardless of what the reason is, he has looked so outnof whack that he has made his opponents look amazing when they are not.
Im not saying Blach will beat Reyes, Im saying is much closer than the odds say.
Santos and Reyes are both good fighters. Jon Jones didn’t make them look amazing

Anthony smith looked terrible against jones

99% agree except for that time dan henderson threw a fucking head kick on hector lol.
i hope costa just wrecks adesanya.

Back