UFC 253: Adesanya v Costa

I like from what i saw in weigh in videos of Costa vs Izzy.
Costa looked ripped.

What do you mean? Why is it weird someone lives near me lol. I have no clue who that is for what its worth.

** I went back on the thread to see his posts. I thought maybe you were accusing me of being him or something.

Kinda odd his name is somewhat similar in a sense to me haha.

WHOS the boss
guess WHOSE back

lol but yeh I have no clue who that is

Hey man he obviously thinks I am 4 different people on here so if thats what makes him happy in life dont kill his dreams we are the same

Very unfortunate he missed weight by 4lbs, was planning to livebet young but I don't know if klein will slow down anymore in the 2nd half of the fight to the extent that he would have had he made weight. Same shit with the Zubaira fight tbh, just an annoying situation all around.
Probably bet small on the underdog. In case klein slows down hopefully no fights get canned.

My pick of the card is Aleksa Camur:

I feel like William Knight is overrated and should be a bigger underdog. Knight looked really underwhelming in his previous fight against Cody Brundage. I feel like that matchup was the perfect matchup for him stylistically. Brundage was the better wrestler but spent an enormous amount of energy taking him down initially. After his takedown he took Knight's back fairly quickly and should've won the fight there if isn't wasn't for Knight's incredible handgrip and Herb Dean's help.

I feel like Knight's style is only good against grapplers who will try to wrestle, him as he always has the strength advantage, and Bisping mentioned that he was a champion wrestler in high school. I am fairly confident that Aleksa Camur will try to keep the fight standing.

From what I see of Aleksa Camur, I feel like he is a striker with pretty technical boxing and a good chin. That combined with his slight reach and height advantage should be enough to win him the fight. On his Contender Series fight he fought someone extremely athletic with a somewhat similar build to Knight and he was able to knock him out. People will overlook him for how he looked in parts of his fight against Ledet. I wouldn't look into that fight too much. Stylistically, Ledet is a completely different fighter from Knight and a huge reach advantage is extremely difficult to overcome. In the end, Camur still clearly won that fight, while standing with the taller longer opponent the majority of the fight.

Wow, literally half of this weeks discussion thread has been outright bickering and retardation. What a shame.

If anyone wants a little more tape on Espino... Shame Espino Sub prop is a palty +115. Was hoping for a sweeter number.

Wait so am I Mpoush or not? because now you are claming I am someone else so who am I? Because Puertorican guy said he went to vegas with Mpoush. Whatever makes your life happy thats who I will be for you

This has been fun and all but I’ve derailed the thread enough. It’s pretty obvious that someone’s got like 4 accounts on the forum but who actually cares. If you want to keep signing in and out of accounts to talk to yourself, who am I to stop that.

The population of Schenectady and towns close by is roughly 80,000 people and yet two posters who keep questioning people’s slips and trolling on the forum happen to live there. Y’all should meet up and find some easy money plays

This has been fun and all but I’ve derailed the thread enough. It’s pretty obvious that someone’s got like 4 accounts on the forum but who actually cares. If you want to keep signing in and out of accounts to talk to yourself, who am I to stop that.

The population of Schenectady and towns close by is roughly 80,000 people and yet two posters who keep questioning people’s slips and trolling on the forum happen to live there. Y’all should meet up and find some easy money plays
I can assure you I’m not one of them. Mods can run an IP check, I have one account and this is it.
I’m also a pretty well known poker player (in the area) and a degenerate so rivers is 20 min away so it makes sense to bet there.

I can assure you I’m not one of them. Mods can run an IP check, I have one account and this is it.
I’m also a pretty well known poker player (in the area) and a degenerate so rivers is 20 min away so it makes sense to bet there.

All good brother, enjoy the fights tonight and best of luck

FFS I poke my head in here just to see what's up on fight day and in 2 pages I see one or two actual posts about fights and the rest are about multiple acct users and nonsense?

C'mon fellas, this forum can be better than that, by a LOT. It's fight day for crying out loud!

I'm not even betting anymore other than some DK lineups but was hoping to see some actual insight. Jeez...

Feeling confident on DK this week?
The main event is a 50/50 to me. I could say the same for the first fight of the night dispute both fighters no disrespecting to but both have a sketchy fight record. On the face off
Marques actually looked quite good and ready.

The first fight of the night to me is also a 50/50 its a interesting card on DK for sure. I am on DK fading Jake Matthews fight. I think Matthews will get the win but his priced way to high. I dont think he might break slate for the optimal because this week you would need underdogs to fit him in. Its a good card for sure i am disappointed that the fight card on DK is around 20$ bucks though. And just 100k for 20$?

The main event is a 50/50 to me. I could say the same for the first fight of the night dispute both fighters no disrespecting to but both have a sketchy fight record. On the face off
Marques actually looked quite good and ready.

The first fight of the night to me is also a 50/50 its a interesting card on DK for sure. I am on DK fading Jake Matthews fight. I think Matthews will get the win but his priced way to high. I dont think he might break slate for the optimal because this week you would need underdogs to fit him in. Its a good card for sure i am disappointed that the fight card on DK is around 20$ bucks though. And just 100k for 20$?

I put one lineup in that one and one in the $10 late one where you pick a captain. That's only $15k top prize too. Then I threw a few others in the $3 buy in $60k one that has a top prize of only $6k (which will likely be more like $1k-$1500 with the split). I have Matthews in 2 of 6 lineups but neither of the bigger payout ones.

I'd have cashed a big payout last week had Spann finished Walker when he had him in trouble Rd 1. The rest of my lineup was perfect.

Very unfortunate he missed weight by 4lbs, was planning to livebet young but I don't know if klein will slow down anymore in the 2nd half of the fight to the extent that he would have had he made weight. Same shit with the Zubaira fight tbh, just an annoying situation all around.
Fighters who missed weight that heavy mostly usually do loss in second rounds we shall see i think i have will have some Shane this sucks that Klein missed weight on his debut thats bad actually.

Back