UFC 253: Adesanya v Costa

The main event is a 50/50 to me. I could say the same for the first fight of the night dispute both fighters no disrespecting to but both have a sketchy fight record. On the face off
Marques actually looked quite good and ready.

The first fight of the night to me is also a 50/50 its a interesting card on DK for sure. I am on DK fading Jake Matthews fight. I think Matthews will get the win but his priced way to high. I dont think he might break slate for the optimal because this week you would need underdogs to fit him in. Its a good card for sure i am disappointed that the fight card on DK is around 20$ bucks though. And just 100k for 20$?

Yeah I hoped for 10$ or 15$ but 20$ is kind of meh. With that said, I have 90 lineups in the 100k tournament lol so wish me luck

<Ellaria01>

Yeah I hoped for 10$ or 15$ but 20$ is kind of meh. With that said, I have 90 lineups in the 100k tournament lol so wish me luck

<Ellaria01>
17 Lineups i am fine with a 1k again. I feel 50/50 for the first fight of the night hopefully next week we will get a better first fight of the night. The main event is also toss up as i said this week, Costa is already in izzy head lol.

I have a bit of everyone and this week fading Women MMA. Other fights count more for points.
Good luck bro.

I will happily declare myself to be wrong but I see no scenario in which Costa wins this fight whatsoever.

I will happily declare myself to be wrong but I see no scenario in which Costa wins this fight whatsoever.
Remember how high some people were over Shaz? and Derek won? well think of this fight similar to that one. If we see the same izzy vs Yoel fight then Costa will likely win and get a sub. Izzy hasn't yet lost to a sub right?

Against Yoel Izzy had only 48 SS 0 TDS 0 ADVC.

Remember how high some people were over Shaz? and Derek won? well think of this fight similar to that one. If we see the same izzy vs Yoel fight then Costa will likely win and get a sub. Izzy hasn't yet lost to a sub right?
izzy is the "vet" lol

17 Lineups i am fine with a 1k again. I feel 50/50 for the first fight of the night hopefully next week we will get a better first fight of the night. The main event is also toss up as i said this week, Costa is already in izzy head lol.

I have a bit of everyone and this week fading Women MMA. Other fights count more for points.
Good luck bro.

Thanks, the same to you.

Last time I listened to people here I bet on Zak Cummings with his supposed reach and weight advantage to beat up some Brazilian midget lw. From now on I'm only playing how I FEEL. and I DONT CARE how different that is from yall opinions. I'm confident Adesanya is going to TKO Costa in less than 3 rounds and Jan is going to win. FOTY will be Jan/Reyes with Jan winning in rounds 3-5. I think all the people betting Adesanya/Costa over 1.5 rounds are in a trap and people betting Jan/Reyes going the distance will be proven wrong.

@Sadistics I’m keen to hear your picks for the card.

for what it’s worth I’m on:

Ibragimov
Camur
Jan
Costa Rd1,2 and Izzy 3,4,5 Dec

Against Yoel Izzy had only 48 SS 0 TDS 0 ADVC.

All respect in the world to ya bud but comparing Edmen to Izzy is a tad ridiculous especially when you consider how Izzy CLOWNED a younger Brunson.

He has one round to land something big . After that he will be gassed and picked apart . Whoever is gullible enough to believe that he will use jui jitzu in this fight is dumb. That was his coaches idea to try and throw Izzy off and it won't work. This fight will take place on the feet only.

the more i tape, the more i'm confused as to why Blachowicz is +220.
Dominick looked pretty good against jones but I think that's more of JJ slowing down instead of Reyes being great.

Jan is a live dog for sure. He has power in his hands, is durable as heck, and is coming off 3 really solid wins over good competition (Rockhold, Jacare, Corey Anderson)

I am also low key liking this fight to go over 2.5 rounds at -120.

i thought blachowicz would win, but was wrong on the 2.5 over

This has been fun and all but I’ve derailed the thread enough. It’s pretty obvious that someone’s got like 4 accounts on the forum but who actually cares. If you want to keep signing in and out of accounts to talk to yourself, who am I to stop that.

The population of Schenectady and towns close by is roughly 80,000 people and yet two posters who keep questioning people’s slips and trolling on the forum happen to live there. Y’all should meet up and find some easy money plays

When Have I ever questioned anyones slip?

You still make this dumb comparison after being proven wrong over and over again by everyone. smh
Its not a comparison it was a observation i guess following my tape watch with Costa and his two other fights. But at the end Izzy had more technical skills and ground game, did i ever say Izzy would loss? i did say somewhere the main event would be a 50/50 toss up.

I had a feeling blachowicz would win following the way he was looking more serious.

Last edited:
Back