UFC 253 PBP/Discussion

Costa taunting was a clear indicator as usual that he was frustrated and didn´t know what to do, hurt badly. Shame he couldn´t last to round 4. Izzy KO/dec doublechance my favorite prop of all time cashes at least, forgot about that prop after i saw 4,5, dec. But Izzy is just too good. KO/dec 1.72 was so much better than his ML considering the sub would be extremely low.

Dude... Costa looked like an amateur... 100% complete domination. That's as good as it gets.

2nd best fighter he has fought is uriah hall.... This is basically johnny walker fighting jon jones

so salty both fights ended right before 3rd rounds huge money swings

Somehow I managed to lose $30 tonight lol

I dunno why I thought Reyes vs Jan was 3 rounds. Forgot it was for the fake belt. Would’ve played Jan at +250 no doubt

Cannonier a solid call out

I like a champ looking to take out the top contenders and not hunting payday fights who don’t deserve the shot

RIP all of you who took the over 2.5

What a disappointment both title fights were... I was so hyped for this card. But the ending was very empty.

What a disappointment both title fights were... I was so hyped for this card. But the ending was very empty.
yeah very anti-climatic, especially the izzy fight. I wanted to see the costa that bulls forward and throws shit ton of hammers.. not this stupid version that came out one of worst gameplans i've ever seen.

what an unbelievable dud of a main event. I really wonder what Costa's strategy was?, was he really thinking he would win a cautious kickboxing fight with Adesanya? I can't believe it, a guy who goes balls to the wall vs Romero of all people suddenly becomes a scared bitch....

Costa got frustrated early by Adesanyas striking. Didn’t know what the hell to do.
He did rush in a couple times just got clapped.

Costa got frustrated early by Adesanyas striking. Didn’t know what the hell to do.
He did rush in a couple times just got clapped.
he didnt throw a single punch in rd 1, he was not his usual self.

Besides the leg kicks, Costa couldn't get in because he usually initiates his blitzes with the body kick but Izzy read it every time and caught the kick so Costa couldn't back him against the cage.

Back