UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez PBP/Discussion

wtf!!! robbery of 2020!! maia clearly won

edit: on a side note im drinking howler head and while its pretty disgusting by itself, if you mix it with dr pepper its not too bad. It tastes like a banana head

Is her leg still jacked maybe? Anyways, what a shit performance considering Jennifer Maia might be the weakest challenger to any belt in any division, male or female, in UFC history

wtf!!! robbery of 2020!! maia clearly won

edit: on a side note im drinking howler head and while its pretty disgusting by itself, if you mix it with dr pepper its not too bad. It tastes like a banana head

WTF is Howler Head?

Is her leg still jacked maybe? Anyways, what a shit performance considering Jennifer Maia might be the weakest challenger to any belt in any division, male or female, in UFC history

Jessica Eye was a lousier challenger than Maia.

You can usually get better odds on Nunes/Valentina live-betting when their opponent wins a single round and people overreact. Nunes-GDR 2 was an even better opportunity.

After rd 2 Valentina was -350 I think? I asked if anyone hit that line, not sure if anyone did though.

After rd 2 Valentina was -350 I think? I asked if anyone hit that line, not sure if anyone did though.

Didn't see -350 on my book. It was only -500.

If saw -350 after round 2, I would have played that for about 1.5u, most likely. -600 after round 3 was substantially better than -500 after round 2, incidentally.

couldn't resist .3u on fig by finish in first 3. Maybe I regret it, but Perez is hittable. Even if he wrestles, maybe gets subbed

About even tonight despite that dumbass bet on Perry.

Threw 500$ on Perez @ +230, to win 1150

Will probably take a break if I lose, I'll come back to see Leon beat Khazmat.

Their mom...won a Muy Thai...shadowboxing competition?? Did I hear that right?

I...what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back