UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez

Didn’t Benavidez whack his head into Perez also? Or am I misremembering?

I just remember the KO being weird. Anyways, probably not betting that fight.

Craig could definitely finish Shogun, but how often do you see Shogun getting a finish? Isn't he way more likely to win by top control?

Craig isn't exactly durable himself.

Shogun implemented the strategy he did in his last fight with Craig because of getting hurt badly in round 1. Craig also blew everything he had trying to get that finish.

I just don't see this going 3 rounds. 2 fighters with incredibly suspect chins. The line in their last fight was u1.5 -110.

I think the x-factor in the Antonina-Lipski fight could be that they both have poor TDD and are not good off their back. So whoever decides to go for takedowns and top control might have an edge. But which one is more likely to employ this strategy? I would guess Lipski. But if the fight stays standing, Antonina will likely get the better of it.

I think the x-factor in the Antonina-Lipski fight could be that they both have poor TDD and are not good off their back. So whoever decides to go for takedowns and top control might have an edge. But which one is more likely to employ this strategy? I would guess Lipski. But if the fight stays standing, Antonina will likely get the better of it.

I stabbed Lipski late.

Basically Chook is going to make or break my night, which is a horrible spot to be in.

Perez definitely has a path with his wrestling and slick slips to the back, even his calf kicks too, Fig gets hit with them a lot and usually just walks though them.

I don't understand why Perez is getting the shot really, he's beat De La Rosa, Espinosa and Formiga when he has already lost two in a row and is no longer in the UFC. Plus Perez got easily finished by Joey B.

Perez is good, I can see a path for him but something tells me this ends up looking like a mismatch and Fig wipes him out. This may kind of be a gimmi fight for Fig just to get him a defence.

More or less this

Back