UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno Official Bets

Dern 2u -177

Souza ITD 0.5u +230

Torres SUB 0.2u +575

Barrett KO 0.15u +1000

Hooper/Barrett u2.5 + Quarantillo/Tucker GTD 1u +148
Ferguson + Quarantillo/Tucker GTD 1u +153

Looking to live bet Moreno.

He got a lot of hate and decided to move elsewhere.
Added
Torres + Quarantillo/Tucker o2.5 1.4u -139
Moreno at +205, +195 and +350 live
-0.7u
I didn't expect Jandiroba to want to keep the fight standing. I thought Dern was getting the better of the striking but got too excited in the 2nd round and didn't immediately respond to coaching. But she seems to have a very good corner behind her. She obviously doesn't have a takedown game to speak of, but we knew that.

This was one of the times when I should have played DNGTD instead of the under. Hooper took a little too long. I also think Torres sub would have had a good chance of cashing if the fight had continued.

Sad to see Tony getting beat like that. I wasn't going to bet that fight at all but couldn't help myself. But holy crap Kevin Holland! And Figueiredo and Moreno! I just wish my books had the option to live bet the draw.

- Charles Oliveira +150 $50 for $75
- Rafael Fiziev -135 $120 for $89
- Rafael Fiziev -125 $62.50 for $50
I added another $15 to Oliveira +167. (check the reduced line)
4-0 on my bets tonight, not including my live bet profit.

• Charles Oliveira +167 $15 for $25
• Charles Oliveira +150 $50 for $75
• Rafael Fiziev -135 $120 for $89
• Rafael Fiziev -125 $62.50 for $50

Pineda at 1.78 for 1 unit
Billy Q at 1.85 for 1 unit

Gane by TKO/Decision at 1.62 for 3 units
Hooper/Barrette under 2.5 rounds at 1.67 for 1.5 units
Pineda by KO/TKO at 9.00 for 0.2 units
Gane by submission at 8.00 for 0.25 units

Did have the over 1.5 rounds at 1.90 in the Torres/Hughes fight and my bookie voided it.

Interested in playing Moicano, Holland and Fig ITD but haven't as of yet

Got smoked pre bet, ended up playing Holland KO to win a unit, and hammered the draw in the main event.

Won 3 units on boxing before the card and 0.9 unit on a cage warriors double. Evenish, maybe a small loss on the weekend

Wildly irresponsible action here but I’m yoloing this week trying to get to where I can double my unit size. Moreno action is average price bc I have him closing a +2200ish parlay. Also, I know I’m way overexposed to a Dern sub which is her most obvious PTV. If Dern can guard sub the 2nd best grappler in the division, I guess I’ll just have to live w it.

Tucker DEC +240 0.6u

Q/Tucker O2.5 -195 2u

Fiziev -140 2u

Fiz/Moicano DNGTD -125 2u

Cub +140 1u

Souza -105 1.1u

Souza sub +225 0.5u

Virna/Dern O2.5 -120 3u

Virna DEC +225 1.25u

Virna +170 1.25u

Ferg -160 2u

Ferg R2 +500 0.5u

Ferg R3 +750 0.5u

Moreno +488 4.6u

Anyway, BOL as always sherbros.

edit: maje red panty night sitch developing at the Kelly household if Moreno wins.
+4.9u. Red panty night denied though.

Last edited:
Ferguson -130 $650

Dern/Jandiroba GTD -116 $1000

Souza -105 $700

Moicano +135 $500

Torres -3.5 -235 $1800

Tucker/Quarantillo GTD -162 $2000
Tucker DEC +269 $500

Way late to the Jacare party, hopefully that line improves tomorrow so I can add. Hoping the Ferguson line comes back too. Real tempted by Cub and Moreno but LB may be better there.

+$134, livebet was not kind to me. Got 1600 on Barrett live, then my Torres ITD LB was voided, then I submitted a bet on Moicano just as he got KOed and the bet was accepted 5 seconds after. Even my preplanned LBs of Cub and Moreno just left me with worse odds than prefight. Pleasantly surprised to be up after all that, mostly due to the Tucker fight.

32/33 straight UFC cards down, props to everyone that's been keeping up.

+$134, livebet was not kind to me. Got 1600 on Barrett live, then my Torres ITD LB was voided, then I submitted a bet on Moicano just as he got KOed and the bet was accepted 5 seconds after. Even my preplanned LBs of Cub and Moreno just left me with worse odds than prefight. Pleasantly surprised to be up after all that, mostly due to the Tucker fight.

What the hell sort of live betting bookie still processes a bet 5 seconds after the fight is finished? That is unreal.

Still, an insane year for you, bro. What are you up?

Actually looking forward to the break to be honest

What the hell sort of live betting bookie still processes a bet 5 seconds after the fight is finished? That is unreal.

They locked Fizievs line too so they knew what they were doing, but that's the business. I'm up about 155k on the year

They locked Fizievs line too so they knew what they were doing, but that's the business. I'm up about 155k on the year
You should meet up with us in Vegas next weekend for the last card of the year.

I may or may not have another Sherdogger staying with me, but if not, you're welcome to. Also, maybe @matthew55 might let you stay with him.

Man. 155k taken from bookies wallets. They're reeeling with the knowledge of what's in store for them in 2021.

Man. 155k taken from bookies wallets. They're reeeling with the knowledge of what's in store for them in 2021.
they coudlnt care less. Bookies make so much money it is ridiculous. they make over 10% on basically all mma bets. Imagine a bookie that wouldn't charge juice....

Man I was confident Tony Ferguson will win... lost 2k on him :/ rip..

wasnt even close...

I live bet cub Swanson a good 5 seconds after he won and they still accepted it.

Should’ve stuck to my initial Ferguson fade!
<DCrying>

Would have been sweet if he could have finished Oliveoilbrah with teh armbar.

View attachment 819634
A couple I'm not super sure of, but the odds were decent.

Good luck tonight everyone.

Screenshot_20201213-094438_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Won $16.24 CAD overall - pretty happy because my unit size is $5, so up 3+ units on the night is great for me. Bets are small, I know, but I bet what I can afford to lose and am looking forward to the day I can place huge bets like a lot of other posters here.

Wish I would have put more on Olivera, big fan of his and really had a good feeling about him, but saw a lot of people betting Tony so I chickened out a bit, lol.

Congrats to those who won and for those who lost, there is always next week!

$150 Moreno @ +250

$2.5 Holland + Fiziev + Moreno ITD + Ferguson ITD to win $103

$5 Moreno + Olivera + Fiziev to win $65

I was busy working on a project during the fights so I didn’t get to post my last minute bets.
I threw $50 on Dern @ -130 right before the fight started.
I threw $100 on Fiziev @-130 right before the fight.
I also bet $75 on Souza like an idiot. I knew I should’ve bet Holland (I’ve bet Holland in every fight including his CS fight except for the Santos one.)

overall I won $150

Back