UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno

Great card here. Love Gavin Tucker in this spot.

Looking forward to dern vs jandiroba. Really want to see that fight hit the mat

Jacare is going to have a hard time against Holland and that range. Think he’s about done

playing moreno as well

Great card here. Love Gavin Tucker in this spot.

Looking forward to dern vs jandiroba. Really want to see that fight hit the mat

Jacare is going to have a hard time against Holland and that range. Think he’s about done

playing moreno as well

What are you seeing in Gavin Tucker here? I’m considering the other side myself.

I think I will play REAL CHANCE dog parlay
Billy
Moicano
Oliveira

I read this passing comment somewhere in the crevices of the internet that whenever charles received the next step up in competition he always "gives up" and chokes vs them. Seeing his record the losses seem to indicate this. Tony is such a step up in competition from anyone in his winstreak since his last loss, and he offers that exact kind of resistance that would break someone like charles when the going gets tough. Either I'm a clown or Tony should be a much bigger favorite than -160.

Thoughts @mkess101?

Last edited:
1% chance and just give my money to a dog shelter, right?

Wanna compare ROI for 2020?

Didn't think so. Change your avatar to a picture of a clown, because every time you post that's what I picture.
Don't forget the part that the doggies are very cold this time of year. With donation we can give them warm blankets instead of betting on JDS to get tucked into a warm bed in the hospital.

I read this passing comment somewhere in the crevices of the internet that whenever charles received the next step up in competition he always "gives up" and chokes vs them. Seeing his record the losses seem to indicate this. Tony is such a step up in competition from anyone in his winstreak since his last loss, and he offers that exact kind of resistance that would break someone like charles when the going gets tough. Either I'm a clown or Tony should be a much bigger favorite than -160.

Oliveira breaks under any type of adversity. I can't wait to see what Tony's sub line is.

1% chance and just give my money to a dog shelter, right?

Wanna compare ROI for 2020?

Didn't think so. Change your avatar to a picture of a clown, because every time you post that's what I picture.

Hey serious question for you when was the last winning event he had because I have read prob the past 50 pages on this forum and I dont think he has ever had a winning event all he does is come on here and downgrade peoples bets.

Spivack will be a good play, he fights a fat bum.
Saw Spivack at Extreme Couture with Francis Ngannou

What's the O/U on how many of these fights get pulled this week?

Also I think Tferg is easy money this weekend.

What are you seeing in Gavin Tucker here? I’m considering the other side myself.
I think there’s a big striking and speed discrepancy here. Quarantillo wont have the big wrestling advantage he always has and his tendency to rush in for takedowns while blocking punches with his face is going to bite him here

Back