UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno

One fight I'm finding very tricky to predict is Cyril Gane vs JDS. I'm expecting Gane to win but does he finish JDS or does it go the distance?

I think Gane may get the finish in rounds 2 or 3, I like the o1.5. It really depends on JDS more than Gane imo, If JDS wants to just to have more of a slow, point fighting match, just chipping away at each other from a distance, Gane may allow it. It's only if JDS lunges in to turn it into a brawl that he may get finished. Gane was very patient with Mayes and Boser, I don't think he's gonna really press too hard for a finish unless it really gets handed to him on a platter.

I think that Cub dec line has value at +275. He's a saavy vet but doesn't seem to have lost a ton of speed or reflexes. I think there's a pretty decent chance he's able to stick and move his way to a decision win. Avoid the grappling, use his footwork and kickboxing. He knows his path to victory and I think he's more than capable of implementing (and sticking to) that gameplan.

just picked up some ferguson at -160. Hoping it gets closer to -140 so i pick up a bit more. I was on the fence on this fight but el cucuy's pressure will be too much for oliveira. I see him folding middle of round 2.

I hope he dominates pretty clearly and calls out Khabib. I think he's the only one with the mindset that won't break under khabib's pressure

I think the closer it gets to the start time, the more people who have had a bad day gambling just blindly bet favorites trying to chase their losses. Hell, I've even done that myself on sports that I don't even watch or know anything about. I've noticed it happens a lot on the contender series and bellator and stuff where people don't know the fighters, any slight favorite, the line will just keep widening.

Aside from Spivak we still have a full card as of now, right?

Hopefully I didn't just jinx anything.

Throw rotten fruit at me if we get a fight cancelled between now and start time.

If God forbid it was Tony/Chuck, I'll have my wife brand me with her curling iron and record it and upload it here.*

*I will not actually do this, so don't get any fucking ideas.

Truly degen parlay.

Screenshot_20201212-154858.jpg

Swanson/Moicano/JDS/Jacare/Jandiroba/Oliveira/Moreno parlay.

If Wiktorus says I should have given my money to a dog shelter for this one, I do not disagree whatsoever.

I think all of the dogs in this parlay are live, though.

could look stupid of course but i feel 27% implied for brandon moreno is disrespectful. let's see what happens.

I'll have my wife brand me with her curling iron and record it and upload it here.*
tenor.gif

OeAP85A.jpg

*I will not actually do this, so don't get any fucking ideas.
tenor.gif

could look stupid of course but i feel 27% implied for brandon moreno is disrespectful. let's see what happens.

If he survives 10 minutes and he hasn't been completely mauled, he might be the favorite (or it could be at least a pick 'em) even if he's down 2 rounds.

Fig is dynamic and could easily finish early as he tends to do, but if he doesn't, I do NOT trust his gas tank.

Back