UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2

Well it's not the worst play honestly. If he pulls the upset you'll have a big score likely with him and ultra low ownership as captain. And you can afford more expensive fighters in the other spots.

Yes, that was my thought process.

<seedat>{<jimmies}

Yes, that was my thought process.

<seedat>{<jimmies}

Not gonna lie, I just added a lineup with him as captain haha. I like the cut of your jib, maybe we'll split the top prize of our other 5 are the same.

11 fights right? Should decrease the amount of peeps with the same perfect lineup a little anyway.

But yeah the payoff for hitting it perfect isn't there really given the entry fee. Of course I'll probably hit one of my lineups in the cheaper one and regret not playing it in the big one, but oh well.
Yeah, 11 fights. I have 1 entry in the $25 event, and 4 teams in the 9-fight late slate.

RIP.

Hank Aaron too.
Me to God when he takes another celebrity:

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie, I just added a lineup with him as captain haha. I like the cut of your jib, maybe we'll split the top prize of our other 5 are the same.

Haha... I would happily share the number one spot with you!

I had the optimal lineup once (UFC on ESPN 14) but shared the top prize with about 100 other guys.... only won about 5k

<DCrying>

Welp! Gonna miss these fights dudes. My second son decided he was gonna show up today so I'm headed to the hospital. GL you degenerate bastards.
Congrats bro! You're another guy I've been knowing on here forever now. GL to you and the Mrs. and mazels!

Welp! Gonna miss these fights dudes. My second son decided he was gonna show up today so I'm headed to the hospital. GL you degenerate bastards.

Holy shit congrats my dude! Best of luck, good health and the good stuff to you and your family!

Man this sub is getting a lot of traction now.

There are 65 guests and 30 members viewing this thread currently.

Discussion between Brett Okamoto and James Krause, seems like it will be an ongoing thing for future cards

Krause picks:

- Poirier / McGregor under 2.5
- Hooker
- Hooker / Chandler under 2.5 (lean but no play)
- Calderwood (lean but no play)
- Calderwood / Eye o2.5 (steep but will play, add to parlays he says)

Also this parlay he was very confident but it's now bunk, this pick was made when Tsarukyan was still fighting Haqparast

- Evloev
- Rountree
- Tsarukyan (vs Haqparast)

I cannot imagine why, there has been virtually no substantive discussion for pages.

I guess that is better than very bad hot takes.

I cannot imagine why, there has been virtually no substantive discussion for pages.

I guess that is better than very bad hot takes.

It's my fault, pin that on me. Sorry for highjacking for all the nostaliga stuff about Barry's comeback etc.

I'll actually offer a few thoughts on this card now:

I think Conor stops Dustin again relatively early. I just think the wars and activity are catching up to Dustin now, whereas Conor has taken literally zero damage in years in a fight. And he was always durable until he got tired. If Dustin can hang in there for 2+ rounds it gets interesting for sure because Dustin has better cardio and more importantly just keeps fighting even when tired. Conor...doesn't. I know this is kind of the standard take on this fight, but it's accurate. The line may be a bit too wide now, the Conor effect. -300 seems a bit steep. The thing with Conor is that if he wins, that line will look cheap because of HOW he'll win.

Like Dustin, a bit of concern over the damage Hooker has taken in recent fights. But...I still think his length and crisp striking **should** be enought to get him a W over Chandler. Chandler is a live dog, but I'd probably want closer to +200 (at least +175) to play him here.

I like Ribas to beat Marina fairly easily. It's just a terrible stylistic matchup for Marina. She's actually not a bad WMMA fighter but her TDD is lacking at that's gonnaa spell doom vs such a capable grappler like Ribas. I think Ribas either subs her or wins a lopsided decision.

I really don't understand people steaming Tsarukyan like this. Yeah he should win. Sure, -300ish would make sense. But Frevola isn't some regional level bum, he's a gritty guy who at least has an outside shot of making the fight ugly and keeping it close and competitive. Tsarukyan is a damn good prospect but -750 or whatever he is? No way. Tiny play on Frevola makes sense to me.

I don't have realy strong feelings about the rest of the card, hoping it's entertaining and that I can maybe hit a nice DK win.

BOL guys.

MMA traffic increases in all aspects whenever McGregor is fighting.

Back