UFC 257 PBP/Discussion

Yeaaaahhh under hits. Great way to make a debut for chandler and expected more from hooker.

Now under 2. 5 again lg

Does anybody really think Khabib is coming back? Seems like a man who values principle over money. I don't think he would give Connor the satisfaction of trying to avenge that loss.

Does anybody really think Khabib is coming back? Seems like a man who values principle over money. I don't think he would give Connor the satisfaction of trying to avenge that loss.
Sounds like he wants a challenge. He basically cleaned out the division

I’m not interested in him fighting Conor again. He dominated him

Probably more about loving to compete.

Betonline has some interesting props for this fight

First to bleed. Will either fighter bleed? Who Knocks down who. First takedown

Watching this as a fan.

I have a cheeky Poirier sub play, but doubt it hits.

Sounds like he wants a challenge. He basically cleaned out the division

I’m not interested in him fighting Conor again. He dominated him

Me neither. I would like to see Khabib Vs Olivera. I think it would be a grapplers wet dream. I just think that Khabib has made up his mind. The relationship that he shared with his dad is just to big a hurdle for him to overcome. I truly think he doesn't want to continue on without him.

Me neither. I would like to see Khabib Vs Olivera. I think it would be a grapplers wet dream. I just think that Khabib has made up his mind. The relationship that he shared with his dad is just to big a hurdle for him to overcome. I truly think he doesn't want to continue on without him.
He’s young. He may miss the game and change his mind.
Personally I think we see him fight again. I hope so

Hooker was asked in an interview earlier this week if he would pursue another line of work if he had the chance to.

Without hesitation he said yes, as getting punched in the face for a living more or less isn't the best job.

I know people say Poirier has improved and will give Conor a better fight, I don't really think so

Better in some ways, but as for developing a tech game to stand in Conor's wheelhouse and compete, don't think so.. in some ways he's worse

Caught a line dropping below -300, didn't think twice..... Poirier is a fighter with nothing to lose though

Conor fist-bumped Dustin, and then was dancing to the music before Bruce Buffer did the announcements.

Conor rd 1 with the harder shots, but Dustin so far eating them okay.

bahahah worth every penny tonight boys.

commentators completely missed the first shot that hurt conor

Back