UFC 257 PBP/Discussion

didnt think you were boasting brother but I gotta say I don’t recall anyone berating sadistics. He’s GOATed

No doubt he is. But in a few threads he made in December, 1-2 people were calling him out because he would always jump on lines EARLY, and some people thought the odds he was getting were too good to be true.

He posted slips, and shut them up.

No doubt he is. But in a few threads he made in December, 1-2 people were calling him out because he would always jump on lines EARLY, and some people thought the odds he was getting were too good to be true.

He posted slips, and shut them up.

Congrats on your winning night amigo

Congrats on your winning night amigo

Thanks, will prob lose it all on the Packers/Bills tomorrow.

I was actually incredibly confident until I found out all the money is on the Packers and Bills.

On paper, Packers wipe the fucking floor with the Bucs. Rodgers doesn't throw interceptions, he'll take a sack every so often, but he's looked so much better than Brady this season.

Josh Allen is a fucking monster, and KC has looked like dogshit in a lot of games this season.

I was hoping all of the public would be on KC, but nope -- Bills are receiving the majority of the money in Vegas. As are GB.

Thanks, will prob lose it all on the Packers/Bills tomorrow.

I was actually incredibly confident until I found out all the money is on the Packers and Bills.

On paper, Packers wipe the fucking floor with the Bucs. Rodgers doesn't throw interceptions, he'll take a sack every so often, but he's looked so much better than Brady this season.

Josh Allen is a fucking monster, and KC has looked like dogshit in a lot of games this season.

I was hoping all of the public would be on KC, but nope -- Bills are receiving the majority of the money in Vegas. As are GB.

I actually like TB - Brady and the playoffs are a magical combo.

The Chiefs have a better QB, better coach, and better weapons. Don’t overthink that one amigo

Lost big on McGregor tonight. Felt gutted but its apart of the game.

The boxing approach Conor took after the Floyd fight killed McGregor's striking
/
He needs kicks and movement to compliment that left hand. He's no boxer. Didn't look like himself.maybe trying to impress manny?

Happy for my boy dustin, happy i played the u2.5 and not a conor prop too, knew this one was gonna end early for either guy. Both pack a good punch and conor always takes the center and forces you to answer (or knock you out).

is it just me or did conor's punches and slips look slow?
He was "stuck in the mud", and Dustin was able to see all of those punches coming, and eat them

Last edited:
I actually like TB - Brady and the playoffs are a magical combo.

The Chiefs have a better QB, better coach, and better weapons. Don’t overthink that one amigo

Quiet you haha.
Brady's time is over!

Over 1.5 by 1 second

Attachments

• 0B9E2C1B-B31E-4E6E-8CF1-80C16278F176.jpeg
    0B9E2C1B-B31E-4E6E-8CF1-80C16278F176.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 64E3063B-BA7A-4F83-B05D-4F9578AD7FDB.png
    64E3063B-BA7A-4F83-B05D-4F9578AD7FDB.png
    244 KB · Views: 4
Why kick the FG?

Crazy

Crushing. How exactly is it not defensive holding or PI at the end of the first half when they have a handful of Lazard's jersey and it ends up in an interception and then a TD for Tampa. But...on the biggest play of the game they sure will throw it for Brady's benefit against the Packers.

Utter bullshit. If you're "letting them play" you do it both ways. Brady gets over with refs help. Shocking.

Quiet you haha.
Brady's time is over!
$2,000.00 $6,289.47 Pending 2 Team Parlay
Win 1/24/21 3:05pm NFL Football 311 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +150*vs Green Bay Packers
Pending 1/24/21 6:40pm NFL Football 314 Kansas City Chiefs -152*vs Buffalo Bills

$2,000.00 $6,289.47 Pending 2 Team Parlay
Win 1/24/21 3:05pm NFL Football 311 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +150*vs Green Bay Packers
Pending 1/24/21 6:40pm NFL Football 314 Kansas City Chiefs -152*vs Buffalo Bills

Nice. You should send the refs in the Packer game a little something for their efforts. They handed it to the Bucs.

Win is a win but I also disagree with you.

Oh yeah not saying your $ won't spend LOL.

But there's not even debate that they fucked that call up badly and it changed the entire complexion of the game. The guy had Lazard's jersey clear as day. He yanked it and it's why he was able to make the pick. Bucs score instead of Packers having a first down near midfield. Not sure how it can even be debated honestly, they showed the replay numerous times.

It's just like the Saints and how they got screwed vs the Rams a couple years ago in the NFC championship. Then they put the rule in to change replay because of that, and somehow they don't fix the missed call today.

I'm bitter obviously but it's not my thing to blame refs and crap like that. And the Packers definitely still had chances. But to say that call didn't affect the outcome, c'mon.

Back