UFC 258: 2.13 11:59pm ET Kamaru Usman vs Gilbert Burns

@emog2 @BFoe @helax

Me last night when they started swinging hard in the main event and usman got put on his ass
fetchimage

@emog2 @BFoe @helax

Me last night when they started swinging hard in the main event and usman got put on his ass
fetchimage
Dude I thought he was getting stopped. Good on him for pulling it together. My bets were ok overall, I ended up gaining a few million. You came out ok too for as much as you had tied up in diff main event bets.

Dude I thought he was getting stopped. Good on him for pulling it together. My bets were ok overall, I ended up gaining a few million. You came out ok too for as much as you had tied up in diff main event bets.

Lmao. Yeah. I forgot to put some down on the outright like I always do. Would've saved me a bit from losing so much on Usman by decision. Nice win though bud

yeah I got a lot of bets on the main card right. Gained about 15 mil there.

then I did a combo of usman by decision, the fight going late. And usman straight. Thank god for the usman straight or I would have lost a crap load. When all was said and done despite betting my entire stack I think I lost like 2 mil? Not so bad.

Feels like that’s how the last few have gone for me. Maybe I need to be a bit more choosey with my bets if I want to grow my stack

Yeah I’m slowly crawling back after that shitty night I had a couple weeks ago. My fight picks were good last night too.
Yes sir. My picks were ass for the start of the year. 6/10 last night brings me up a bit. Hopefully I passed a few people on staff pick ems. Gotta put more effort into the undercards

Yes sir. My picks were ass for the start of the year. 6/10 last night brings me up a bit. Hopefully I passed a few people on staff pick ems. Gotta put more effort into the undercards
Yeah the undercards are tougher. Not only are we not typically as familiar with those fighters, but most are (potential) up-and-comers that aren’t that reliable. I mean, Viera was a massive favorite and got wrecked. It’s hard to pick those.

Yeah the undercards are tougher. Not only are we not typically as familiar with those fighters, but most are (potential) up-and-comers that aren’t that reliable. I mean, Viera was a massive favorite and got wrecked. It’s hard to pick those.
The thing is man 90% of the time once I see them walk out and see the first minute of the fight I have a good idea of how it’s going to go. I just don’t have enough info to pick right before the fight starts. Gotta figure something out cause it’s been killin me

The thing is man 90% of the time once I see them walk out and see the first minute of the fight I have a good idea of how it’s going to go. I just don’t have enough info to pick right before the fight starts. Gotta figure something out cause it’s been killin me
Have you tried letting @Clippy wife pick them?

@emog2 @BFoe @helax

fetchimage
yeah like I said immidiatly yesterday I am fokked no way Usman by decision is cashing my ticket

This pandemic and the long ass strict lockdown is starting to break me
I never made a serious bet on a prop ever
I even made a serious bet on the Chiefs and I dont even much about american football

I cant wait to everything goes back to normal so I can return to the pokertables in the weekends and bet real money on fights when their is a good spot
And not betting every weekend just for sake of betting

Back