UFC 258: Tapology Contest

Gonna have to put up the bat signal for some more entries

@scorpipede @Hardkore @Paynebringer @315MMAFighter @Myrddin Wild @Jackonfire @Kung Fu Kowboy @MiCavalier I forget who else is usually in on these. Tag ‘em if you got ‘em

Don't give up on me bro... I had to stack my notifications over the holiday weekend & I just now saw this. :D It wouldn't have dun any good anyway with my half losers pix.

Pretty sure that fooking wizard @BFoe is on teh juice.... but I'm switching camps & coming for him next time. :cool:

Don't give up on me bro... I had to stack my notifications over the holiday weekend & I just now saw this. :D It wouldn't have dun any good anyway with my half losers pix.

Pretty sure that fooking wizard @BFoe is on teh juice.... but I'm switching camps & coming for him next time. :cool:
Accusing me of PED use?!
Reported, sir!
I’m all natty. I just started training my fight picks with Duane Ludwig, and I magically improved overnight. Is normal.

Accusing me of PED use?!
Reported, sir!
I’m all natty. I just started training my fight picks with Duane Ludwig, and I magically improved overnight. Is normal.

8235122979_f80db8afa1_o-jpg.833803

Attachments

• 8235122979_f80db8afa1_o.jpg
    8235122979_f80db8afa1_o.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 22

That @BFoe been suspect for awhile now, us clean respectable fight pickers trying to do it the right way for the children, what's this world coming to when the Kidz can't see us pick fights clean anymore..?

Wow congrats to the winners. This was a tough card. Well done

1st @Kumason 8 correct, 6 perfect
2nd @BFoe 8 correct, 5 perfect
3rd @Woliwo 7 correct, 4 perfect (1 finish/3 decision)

Bet 2 on your name for your payout