UFC 259 PBP/Discussion

Blachowicz was also beating him on the feet imo. He won the jab war. Izzy got him hard in the 3d round and he seemed to be taking over but then the takedowns came.

Ev20j13UUAMVM3t

A nice way to end the night. +$150 on O2.5 rounds in the main event, and +$41 from Jan Blachowicz live bet win. I am down for the day due to my big bet losing, but not down by much.

Cruz, Kyler and Jan cash. Yan loses due to knee fuckup

Blachowicz was also beating him on the feet imo. He won the jab war. Izzy got him hard in the 3d round and he seemed to be taking over but then the takedowns came.

Agree. The announcers were so fixated on Jan's overreaction to Izzy's feints (which was accurate, Izzy was getting him to bite hard on them) that they were ignoring who was actually landing the better shots. Izzy was getting Jan to react to feints, but not capitalizing very often. Jan was landing hard jabs and straight shots more often.

It's like they want to look at a fight like something else when a guy like Izzy fights. Like he's an artist painting a picture. But...no. It's a fight. And while Izzy may look smoother and his movement may be more fluid, Jan was actually more effective.

Izzy straight off the block with excuses, no sleep. He did look off though. Timing and speed seemed off. Or maybe Jan is just that awkwardly good.

Did anyone cash on sterling ITD 4th? Cos that must be mad money

Can someone please explain to me which round was even in the same ballpark as a 10-8 round?
Absurd to call that a 10-8, especially considering he was losing on the feet before the takedown.

Every ppv fight was annoying, the commentary was bad, the new BW champ is cringe, but I'm glad Jan got a title defense, Adesanya got his ego squashed and Glover gets his shot.

Up about 800, I had a 4 man parlay that Yadong ruined that cost me about 500 extra. If Benavidez and Yadong both won, I'd be up like 2.5k

Up about 800, I had a 4 man parlay that Yadong ruined that cost me about 500 extra. If Benavidez and Yadong both won, I'd be up like 2.5k
yadong rekt me too only parlay leg dead for close to a grand, and ulberg in a diff one for another grand. Couldn't live bet kennedy because of the bookie fiasco during prelims.

Back