UFC 260 PBP/Discussion

I don't know why people thought Francis was gonna bull rush him in rd 1 and gas out again . Then stipe thinking he was gone be able to wrestle fuck him? Being 30 lbs lighter and not having ncaa credentials.

Now I don't have to hear stipes gargle mouth talk about how hes the goat hw

Ngannou looked really good. Picked his shots and didn't get overzealus. Stiff as a board as always but very improved nonetheless. Took the center and made stipe come to him, easier to defend tds and to find a good counter.

Jones is fucked

Crazy way to play but congrats man!

All favs?
Besides Jaime; and Berrault who was even. I have to admit I was gonna put woodley and went this time with the rational approach.

Not saying the guy is invincible but I think he showed a much improved game. Dangerous man to bet against is all I am saying, not unlike Lewis. Even I hedged my action with Stipe a little.

True but he’s getting up there in age as well.

still salty my +1500 parlay went up in flames because of o'malley clowning in first round, all other legs hit.

oh well got 2 massive parlays with only 2 legs remaining - vettori and usman both easy wins.

Idk how Stipe survived rd1, his chin is still good as fuck.

google sheet 2.JPG google sheet.JPG
Nice, and Jordan called that weak chin. Solid team work fellows. I'm glad you ignored Woodley's amatuer fights and joined us on the Luque train!
In retrospect, It was irrelevant for woodley , i use a google spreadsheet to measure fights, and I always combine every fighters amateur and pro records so I get an exact view of their win rate.

This is why I had O'malley and Miranda with 20-3 and 16-3

More often than not the fighter with a higher win rate and consistency is favorable.

But its not the be all end all, I combine pros and cons and pick the one who has the most pros going for them.

At the bottom sheet i add stuff like 'perks' and 'experience in other combat sports.'

View attachment 843567 View attachment 843569
In retrospect, It was irrelevant for woodley , i use a google spreadsheet to measure fights, and I always combine every fighters amateur and pro records so I get an exact view of their win rate.

This is why I had O'malley and Miranda with 20-3 and 16-3

More often than not the fighter with a higher win rate and consistency is favorable.

But its not the be all end all, I combine pros and cons and pick the one who has the most pros going for them.

At the bottom sheet i add stuff like 'perks' and 'experience in other combat sports.'
Ha yeah I suppose everyone caps fights a little differently. I guess the goal is to find our edge over the implied odds any way we can. I know what you mean though. I have a bit of a rating system myself. Striking, grappling, size, speed, power, experience, chin ect.

Glass cannon Worthy fux me
<6>
I nearly bet Worthy NSC. That and I was about to parlay NOT Mullarkey ISD at -385.... I didn't think the kid had it in him but he looked amazing on the scale so I passed.

I don't know why people thought Francis was gonna bull rush him in rd 1 and gas out again . Then stipe thinking he was gone be able to wrestle fuck him? Being 30 lbs lighter and not having ncaa credentials.

Now I don't have to hear stipes gargle mouth talk about how hes the goat hw

Why so angry? And Stipe absolutely has “NCAA credentials” just to make you feel like more of a buffoon than you already are.

Ngannou at - 137 as they said in the conference seems veryy generous

+105 KO early in the week was the play.

I played him ITD @ +100, then FoxBet changed the line before I could add more.

So I added 800 on his ML between-130 and -145.

Should've just taken KO at the inflated price of -118.

A win is a win, but I left money on the table.

+105 KO early in the week was the play.

I played him ITD @ +100, then FoxBet changed the line before I could add more.

So I added 800 on his ML between-130 and -145.

Should've just taken KO at the inflated price of -118.

A win is a win, but I left money on the table.
Haha no my man, i was talking about his odds vs jones. I really think it's francis fight to lose. Was on the under for the ME yesterday, still a losing night because of the baukaskas fight. Shouldn't have gone so heavy on the u2.5 :(

Haha no my man, i was talking about his odds vs jones. I really think it's francis fight to lose. Was on the under for the ME yesterday, still a losing night because of the baukaskas fight. Shouldn't have gone so heavy on the u2.5 :(

Oh haha, last night he was between -135 and -145 on every book, so I assumed you meant that.

But yeah I'd play him all day at -150 or less against Jones.

Now if he fights Lewis, not sure I could lay -350 on him.

Back